What is this MAME setup and where can I buy it?

The-Tmann

Supreme [H]ardness
game_on_18.jpg
What is this MAME setup?
Anyone know where I can get one of these or one close to it, built? I'm in Northern Calif. $$$ ready

Last edited:
Someone put some serious time into that. That looks great all around.

Could be custom made... I did my own for my retropi, it's kinda like making a webpage, not much work...

Most of that woodworking isn't *that* hard, just very time consuming.

Given the pricepoint of a 24-32" screen now, I've been debating building something similar. No more deed for a 3' deep cabinet, jut needs to be deep enough to not fall over when used.

Damned nice work on his part, though.

Doesn't look like MAME to me. I haven't read the Reddit thread yet, so maybe it does launch MAME, but that is the PC version of Street Fighter X Tekken in the photo.

Doesn't look like MAME to me. I haven't read the Reddit thread yet, so maybe it does launch MAME, but that is the PC version of Street Fighter X Tekken in the photo.

Multiple things, it seems like. NVidia Shield, raspberry pi and a PC.

He wrote in the reddit he might build more and sell them for 1500-2000 (it's 600 bucks in parts and many man hours to build)

I would pay for one of those. I'd never be able to commit to building one. But this is awesome.

Might be invoking something like Retroarch's GUI under the hood, and launching MAME from that.

Well, it's not like MAME cabinets are new. They've been out there for a long while now.

Back