What is the proper wiring for these switches?

Format _C:

2[H]4U
I purchased some LED switches that I am going to add to an older computer case with a broken power button and I am not sure of the wiring of them

The switches have 5 terminals
I assume 3 for the switch and 2 for the LED but the diagram that was posted by the seller confuses me
The terminals are marked
+ NC NO C1 -
I want the power symbol switches LED to light up when the computer is on and the actual switch is to turn the computer on/off (Like the original switch that broke)
I have a second switch that I want the LED to light up for Hard drive activity and the switch is to be a reset switch (Which the case did not originally come with)

Here are the pictures of the switches

1.jpg

2.jpg

and here is the diagram that has me stuck
LED%20Switch%20Wiring.jpg

I am unsure what is meant by the bond strap but by testing the LED will only light up if I connect + to the positive power and - and C1 to the negative of the power supply
are these switches suitable for what I want to do or did I purchase the wrong ones for my purpose?

Thanks

The wires which used to connect to the power button should be connected to C and NO (doesn't matter which wire goes to which terminal).
The wires which would normally go to a power LED should go to the + and - terminals.

That's it!

Thanks all!
It works and looks great
The badly translated diagram (Probably meant for a latching switch also) is what confused me but as I looked into it more the wiring was simple

Again thanks for the reassurance that it was that simple

4.jpg

3.jpg

The switch on the left is the reset switch and the lighted ring is the hard disk LED

the switch on the right is the power switch and the LED is for power :)

Yes my extra computer is pink but I don't care :)

Back