what is the next step.

lord_tris

[H]ard|Gawd
What is my next stop in this matter

I made a deal with psychomage343 about an A64 3500+ that i would send him 30 dollars last week which i did and then he would send the proc out on sat or monday and then i would send him a waterblock and 70 dollars this week. once i got a confermation number from him

only problem is that i have not got a reply back form him in the last 6 days about this deal at all and have sent him many PMs allthough i cant send him an email cause it says that in his profile that he does not wish to receive emails from members.

i have even sent him a pm with multiple ways to get ahold of me still with no response

i allso have his address too

what to do next?

Any more info on him at Heatware? I followed the advice given to me in my thread and it seems to be doing something for me, i.e., the seller finally reponded to me.

Well, according to his profile, he has not been online here since the 14th, so that may be why he is not responding to pm's. I could not find any info about his references from his post, so I'm not sure that you could find any contact info that way (unless he gave you some?).

You say you have his address, try WhitePages.com's reverse address lookup to see if you can find a phone number on him and give him a call.

Good luck, I backed out on that chip.

QuimZ PM'd me asking me if I was getting the chip, because he was under the impression that he was supposed to buy it at the agreed upon price. Psychomage asked me to keep my convo's confined to PM, which was a red flag in itself. I spent a couple of days tossing the idea over in my mind, and finally decided there were too many alarms going off in my head. The 3200 Venice at eWiz was the clincher, so I ended up getting one of those instead. I'm sorry he got you instead.

mavalpha said:
Good luck, I backed out on that chip.

QuimZ PM'd me asking me if I was getting the chip, because he was under the impression that he was supposed to buy it at the agreed upon price. Psychomage asked me to keep my convo's confined to PM, which was a red flag in itself. I spent a couple of days tossing the idea over in my mind, and finally decided there were too many alarms going off in my head. The 3200 Venice at eWiz was the clincher, so I ended up getting one of those instead. I'm sorry he got you instead.

Yeah, I'm glad you did, and I wish I could have got to the OP here before he closed the deal, the chip was in fact "sold" to me, we had closed the deal, and he had agreed to ship first because his lack of refs. A few days and no response, he wouldn't reply to my PM's but I noticed in his FS thread the only 3 people that were online were me, psychomage, and mavalpha who had just bumped the thread with a PM post, I had this gut feeling that moment that he was cutting another deal with Mav, so I emailed him on the quick, and gave warning... Then Psychomage gives me this dumbass excuse:

"'m not ignoring everybody, i'm in front of a server where i work, and i run like 10 of these pages on and off all day, i've been on the job for almost 50 hours, and i'm really getting tired, if it weren't for the fact that i work with a bunch of fuckin just out of college shitheads, i'd probably be rested and not so pissed off at everything, i don't have another deal going, and i haven't had to to look hard for an hsf, cause i'm not home, and haven't been in more than 2 days, as soon as i get off at 6 am, i'm gonna go home and take a quick gander for the hsf, i'm not aware of any other deals as i haven't read many of the pm's. I'll get to you when i can, don't take this as hostility, i'm just really tired, and typing linux shell commands into a black and white screen for 2 days, is wearing me thing"

My thoughts were, Cry me a river bitch, you must be working really hard to be surfing up the H for 4 hour bursts, and stalling me out while you cut side deals with other users.

yeah the same day that it was sold to me, was the same day he sold it to you. i guess that i gave him some money first glad it was only 30 bucks though.

My thoughts were, Cry me a river bitch, you must be working really hard to be surfing up the H for 4 hour bursts

I laughed... :p Not to poke fun at your situation or anything, but that is hilarious.

Back