What is the longest you have sat played a game?

When Wrath hit I remember playing from the minute that it came up, until their first realm crash. It was over 24 hours... Knowing the usual time frame for such things, I knew it would be up and down for a bit, so I went to take a "nap". That was around 9am, IIRC. I woke up and the sun had gone down. Pissed me off!

I've had plenty of 15 hour+ games in Civ 5 though. It's getting harder and harder to do though, having turned 35 recently. I try and get up and moving every couple of hours. DVT scares the shit out of me.

I played Everquest for 23 hours straight in 1999. I camped Drelzna in Najena for a pair of Journeyman Boots while fighting off damn PKs.

The most I have ever done at one time was 10-12 hours. I think I did that for Supreme Commander and Fallout 3. Nowadays I pull 7-8 hours on Battlefield or Planetside 2 about once a week.

Close to 40 hours while playing Aion. Game logged me out for playing too long after 30 hours or so. I logged back in and kept going. After I finally logged out from exhaustion, some outdoor boss spawned and my guild called my phone to let me know. So I hopped right back up and played another session. ;)

In WoW it was worse. Much worse. I had close to 600 days played when I quit a couple years ago. That's something like 14,000 hours played. Maybe that's why all the new MMO's seem like I played them already... :) Sleep is overrated.

36 hours. DAoC RvR Marathon. Seriously doubt I can do that again these days. Too old for it. LOL :D

man you guys are some hardcore gamers. ive clocked alot of hours but never so long in such a duration. a mans gotta eat.

4 Hours of Columns on the Sega Genesis.
10 Hours of COD4 during the first week of its launch.
36 Hour Guinness World Record (~18 hours of Diablo 2 and ~10 hours of MSFSX)
link

PDXLan FTW!!!

Back