What is the default voltage for AThlon FX-60?

Manoj

Gawd
I just installed the Athlon FX-60 and it seems that the Asus A8N32-SLI is overvolting it by default.

In the bios the Voltage reading when set at Auto for CPU voltage is 1.39V. I want to manually set the voltage lower to make the pefect Voltage reading.

So what is the default voltage for FX-60?

CompGeek said:
BIOS reading is most likely high, i BET its only getting 1.35

The CPU temp in the bios shows 28 degrees C now.

I know it just can't be 1.39V.

What is the factory default CPu voltage for FX-60?

My friend said it is 1.3V but I am not sure. It is a high end CPU so may be I am thinking it could be 1.35V.

So is it 1.3V or 1.35V?

If 1.35V then I may set the Votlage manually to 1.32V in the bios and so the bios may read the voltage as 1.35V or 1.36V instead of 1.39V now.

Bona Fide said:
Default vCore for all Toledo processors is 1.35V.

Cool, so I will set the CPu voltage manually to 1.32V so that the bios will read the CPU voltage to 1.362V. If I can find 1.31V in the voltage setting then I will choose that but I can't remember if there is an option for 1.31V. Let me check.

Manoj said:
Cool, so I will set the CPu voltage manually to 1.32V so that the bios will read the CPU voltage to 1.362V. If I can find 1.31V in the voltage setting then I will choose that but I can't remember if there is an option for 1.31V. Let me check.

I wouldn't trust BIOS readings completely either. Have you checked the readings with CPU-Z?

Bona Fide said:
I wouldn't trust BIOS readings completely either. Have you checked the readings with CPU-Z?

Infact CPu-Z is not accurate. At least the lastest one had some problems with voltage readings.

Back