What Is The BEST Gaming Case 100$ - 200$ ?

No such thing as a best case, It all comes down to personal opinion.

If you like the Phantom get it.

I got my NIB 700D for 180+shipping. Awesome case.

It is a very subjective thing.

I like that phantom case you picked out. it is my second favorite right now.

My case is a Cooler Master Cosmos 1010. It's a drop dead sexy case - limited use of plastics - many aftermarket parts. I'd pick it first because to me it is the best looking stock case I've ever seen, I swapped the stock gray side panels out on mine to black aftermarket panels (sold by coolermaster) with a window. The case is heavy and sturdy and feels very much like a quality component. Magnetic doors, perfect gap alignment on every piece. Drop dead sexy. Not the best in the cooling dept, but sufficient. I run a I7-920 at 4.0ghz on a h70 with a single fan, and a GTX 560ti in it without worrying about the temperatures too much. Yet, I think the Phantom you picked out would be a cooler temperature case.

I've never seen the Hades with a system in it but I also like that NZXT Hades Case for cosmetics as well.

I have to agree with the RV02 suggestion. It's fairly conservative in appearance, but for an aircooling case it's hard to beat IMHO.

(says the guy running an RV02, of course)

I have to agree with the RV02 suggestion. It's fairly conservative in appearance, but for an aircooling case it's hard to beat IMHO.

(says the guy running an RV02, of course)

Either that or check out the white Corsair 600T Special Edition. I'm thinking about picking one up and see how it performs compared to my FT02 with this 6990. I'll swap the stock fans in it though as well as install the 4x120mm config on the optional mesh side panel.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139005

Thanks guys

Now a difficult choice between

NZXT , RV02B , Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T

-

*My office black color
And all components my computer black

Thanks guys

Now a difficult choice between

NZXT , RV02B , Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T

-

*My office black color
And all components my computer black

The white 600t looks great and it works well also.

I have 2 NZXT Phantom cases and love them. But I also like some of the other cases listed above.

I would say pick what grabs your eye.:D

The Phantom is a very sold and large case for the money. I just wish it came with all the fans, but thats just me.

I have a spare Phantom case, that I'm not using, since I really dislike it. It is very plastic-like and flimsy. I move my case around a lot, and the Phantom just feels like it's gonna snap if you hold it in a wrong way - but it is all a matter of opinion - some people love the case.

I would go for the Raven case ;) It has a similar layout to my FT02, and I really like it.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
One of them is the standard RV02 layout with 8 PCI-E slots and 5.25" bays down the whole front and the other is the RV02-E version with the same internals as the FT02 (7 PCI-E slots, 5 5.25" bays, and 5-disk HDD bay w/ sleds). The RV02-E is more expensive.

Didn't the -E version add better fans? Or did they change the fans on the original model as well?

Back