what is the best cpu to buy @ 600$????

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
are you challenging my love for s754! and if you get twinmos, that means you gotta get the DFI board, and then a psu that has adjustable rails, or have good soldering skills. and id personally take a DTR, and chaintech vnf3-250 and a nice set of crucial ballistix anyday. throw the vdimm up to 2.9 and the timings to 2.5-2-2-10, and let the goodtimes roll

I see your point. There really is more than one way to love Socket 754. It's just that my way is a little more [H] ;)

a little more [H]ard if your talkign about the hit on the wallet :D. but back on topic, i shouldnt be questioning my vice president, he might cut the funds. newegg now has the X2 4600+ for 860, while its outta your budget, im sure that they will be getting in the others soo, and they are starting shipping to canada soon.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
a little more [H]ard if your talkign about the hit on the wallet :D. but back on topic, i shouldnt be questioning my vice president, he might cut the funds. newegg now has the X2 4600+ for 860, while its outta your budget, im sure that they will be getting in the others soo, and they are starting shipping to canada soon.

Yeah but you DID mention watercooling, which could be quite a multiplied cost if you know what I mean :D

Hello Manchester.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103541

Yay, I think...then again I think I'll stand by my 4400. The X2 comes in 2.2 and 2.4GHz...the 2.4GHz ones are marked WAY up over that extra 200MHz.

Back