What is *THE* 24-incher today?

That is a very nice deal indeed. For some reason we don't seem to have many good deals often for the Dells in Finland

That is a very nice deal indeed. For some reason we don't seem to have many good deals often for the Dells in Finland

Maybe you should order from Sweden if possible then :) or anyone interested in it. It is indeed a great deal.

Guys guys guys, I'm kinda sorry about this but I changed my mind again, the 30" is way too big when you really have it. I'm getting a 24" instead... Damn, it looked good and all when when you were standing up a little bit less close than when you have it at home.

Gah, I should wait for the 24" Dell High Color version right? Sorry about that, everyone makes mistakes! :(

...the 30" is way too big when you really have it. I'm getting a 24" instead... Damn, it looked good and all when when you were standing up a little bit less close than when you have it at home.

I agree and currently having a 24" monitor, I can't imagine using anything bigger in a standard workstation configuration :p

Back