What is Official 3080 Sales Time For Thursday?

It would've been nice if there had been some AIB reviews if the AIB are launching tomorrow as well.

Newegg.ca is starting to update their pricing; $1049.99 CAD for the RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio - I call dibs!

I look at it, if I can't get a FE tomorrow, I'll wait for the AIB reviews to drop and potentially pay more for the 2nd batch that comes in stock, or I'll just buy a PS5 since Demon Souls is bound to it for now.

Not even all of the AIBs are coming out tomorrow, so maybe there'll be a second chance when the next batch comes in. Seems to be some of the more expensive cards, though (EVGA FTW3 for example).

I'm planning on getting mine at my local Best Buy. It'll be the same price and I won't have to wait for it to get shipped. Chattanooga doesn't have that big a PC gaming community so I'm thinking if I get there around noon, there should still be plenty in stock. Plus I like the idea of actually having a store I can go back to if I have a problem. I checked their website to see if they have any information but as of 1 AM, their video card section is completely blank so guess they're updating everyhthing.

Hmmm...interesting. The card I want (eVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra) will be up tomorrow at 6am. I don't know if it's a popular choice for a lot of people but that for me it's just what the doctor ordered (so to speak). Hope my refresh page timing is good and I can get through checkout as fast as the Millennium Falcon can make the Kessel Run. Got a lot of bots to dodge so it's going to be a pressure filled moment. Of course, if I don't get it now I'll get it later. Also, something else big goes up on preorder tomorrow. It was announced by one of those game console companies today and I'd tell you what it is but I think the clues should reveal enough. I'll give you a hint though, nobody is getting both an RTX 3080 tomorrow and this console simultaneously unless...they have a lot of "disposable income". Or they financially planned to get both in their annual budget. That's what I got and until next time I am out!

I'm planning on getting mine at my local Best Buy. It'll be the same price and I won't have to wait for it to get shipped. Chattanooga doesn't have that big a PC gaming community so I'm thinking if I get there around noon, there should still be plenty in stock. Plus I like the idea of actually having a store I can go back to if I have a problem. I checked their website to see if they have any information but as of 1 AM, their video card section is completely blank so guess they're updating everyhthing.

Some people have said they called their local Best Buys and they didn't think they were getting any units in, so you might want to check first.

I considered going to mine as well, but it sounds like it might not be worthwhile. I guess if I can't get one tomorrow online I'll give them a call and see what their stock looks like.

Thanks for this post! I started checking sites last night, woke up a bit earlier than usual today, with this on my brain

RTX 3080 Ventus went live on newegg.ca - went through the order process only for it to be removed from my cart at the end. Still, things are starting to move.

Microcenter is showing stock of cards as of right now. I can't decide if I want to jump in and get one or just holdout for a 3080ti. It is looking that the 3090 is going to be the TI for this round of cards.

Microcenter is showing stock of cards as of right now. I can't decide if I want to jump in and get one or just holdout for a 3080ti. It is looking that the 3090 is going to be the TI for this round of cards.
The local microcenter facebook group said all online orders would fall secondary to the local customers at the store -- and as of midnight last night they already had 20 people lined up for only 12 cards available at the store in Overland Park, Kansas. So no point in ordering online here.

Back