What is everyone playing now?

PC: Mostly CS:GO ( but ive been playing it for 11+ years, might as well be pro, lol )
and some TitanFall, not really much else on pc at the moment.

on XB1, FIFA 15 / Destiny / TitanFall / Forza 5

Just finished playing through both Fable Anniversary and Metro 2033 Redux this week. Started up Last Light this morning, and eagerly awaiting Shadow of Mordor tomorrow.

I'm also slowing replaying through Skyrim and The Witcher 2, but not with any sort of priority.

I started playing Marvel Heroes 2015 out of sheer desperation. Its actually pretty damn fun, the game has come a long way since they first released it.

Other than that, I can't find shit to play. At least nothing new. From the looks of things, it seems like a lot of you are in the same boat.

i feel like the ultimate badass on this armor!!!

vwPDOo9.jpg

rYSxR1n.jpg

Alan Wake and Shadow of Mordor on PC... when I can peel myself away from Forza Horizon 2 on XBONE :D.

Firefall which I'm enjoying even with several characters at max level.
ME3 MP which is so damn fun even after all this time
ARMA3 KOTH. Flying pawnees and wrecking shit!!

Wasteland 2, and loving it, though the camera controls and views (e.g. not making walls/ceiling beams transparent when they're between you and your characters) are a little painful.

I've only been playing Destiny... I haven't played a PC game in a long time ever since I got my ps4/xbox one. Shame... my PC is going to waste :/

I really wish they made awesome racing games for the PC like Forza or Gran Turismo. On another note, I feel that each time I upgrade my PC to play the latest titles, I find myself still playing old classics with dated engines or just undemanding games like EU:IV

Right now I've been delving into:

Train Fever
Alien: isolation
Metro Last Light
Star Citizen (soon hopefully)

I just built a new rig, so having the cards capable of playing the games the way they were meant ot be has me revisiting games I dropped due to poor fps from my 4 year old cards and 7 year old mb & cpu

Still Titan Quest: Immortal Throne....

The game itself is HUGE, the mods are badass, and the community is excellent.

Awesome skill system as well....

Be sure to check out http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/forum.php for mods/ fan patches/ and general advice. Still a VERY active community etc.

Check out Diablo 2 Immortal: Enhanced Edition 2.0. Real impressive mod!

Right now sticking with CS:Go and Warframe until I order my new lappy sometime end of this month or up to xmas, than its back to StarCitizen alpha, Elite: Dangerous ;)

hearthstone
swtor
civ5
just started to dabble into fallen enchantress legendary heroes

The list changes due to the backlog that I have. But this week it's been the following:

WoW
Diablo 3
Skyrim
Civ 5

Playing Final Fantasy XIV. It's not bad, good looking game maxed out with a 780ti and it runs like a movie on my 27 inch 1080p monitor. Playing on a time card trying to decide if it is worth a monthly sub over the long haul.

The Witcher 1

I'm very excited to play the 3rd one next year. Loved the 2nd one, and decided to play the 1st while I wait and to fill in the backstory going forward. To my surprise I am actually loving the first one! The graphics are not bad at all for the age of the game, and the story and quest systems are amazing! The only major down-side is the combat mechanics; they suck massively, but once you get used to them they're mostly tolerable.

I've just been playing Smite but now that my friends are all playing Destiny I'm thinking about trying Warframe.

Been playing Victoria 2. Been building my German Empire slowly.

Back