What is everyone playing now?

mrkma

Weaksauce
I was curious what games everyone on here plays on their pc's. I also was looking for some ideas for games to try so i figured in the process of everyone listing off games, I might find some to try.

Relplaying Skyrim with mods and DLC's! I also want to start playing my backlog:

Saints Row IV
Bioshock:Infinite
Batman:Arkham Origins
NFS:Most Wanted
DiRT Showdown
Grid 2 Reloaded Edition

Nothing while waiting for Shadow of Mordor.

I keep checking to see if there is something I want to play, but nope.

Wasteland 2
Grid Autosport
Next Car Game
Diablo 1 (Belzebub HD) &
Left 4 Dead 2

Are in rotation atm.

Killing Floor
World of Tanks
Zombie Panic Source (Free mod on steam if you have HL2)

Once I get a new video card, I'll start playing Red Orchestra 2 again.

Rogue Legacy
Natural Selection 2
Guild Wars
Spelunky
Battlefield 4

Basically nothing new, because nothing new remotely interests me. I take that back, Shadows of Mordor will be mine, but I'll wait a year for a crazy sale. Because, I can.

Started running through my backlog on Steam.

Currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum since I never bothered to finish it before now.

Also, playing MWO again after taking a rather long break.

Some Starcraft II, some Diablo III, some AoE3, but that's about it. I might dive back into Watch Dogs soon, but I haven't heard much positive reception of the new DLC, yet.

Diablo 3. It's not the most exciting game but it keeps me occupied. Most other games just haven't been very interesting for me lately.

Working through my backlog with Torchlight II, Patrician IV, playing Chivalry Medieval Warfare with friends, and occassionally Firefall and LoL mixed into the bunch

The regulars:

The Secret World
Rising Storm
Insurgency
Rust
Frozen Synapse
Borderlands 2
Gauntlet
GRID Autosport
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Warlock: Master of the Arcane. Got it free from humble bundle. Been enjoying it so much that I picked up all the DLC and playing through again. I can't believe I hadn't picked this up before now, as a turn-based fan. Excellent game!

GTA V on my PS3.... waiting for the PC version
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Planetside 2

CS:GO
Star Citizen
planning on Elite Dangerous at SOME point!

Borderlands 1 (because it never gets old)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (forcing myself since I never played the batman games, but an hour in I'm already bored)

... basically just killing time until Shadow of Mordor

Playing through games that I've accumulated on steam atm.

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (yuck)
Batman: Arkham City
Sonic Generations

Those and I'm playing Ultra Street Fighter IV, with the possibility of getting more into Dota 2.

IMA PLAYING 2008 DEAD SPACE!!!! HOLY SHIT WHY THEY DONT DO GAMES LIKE THIS ANYMORE???? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wasteland 2.

Once I'm done with that, the 3rd Dark Souls 2 DLC and then Shadow of Mordor.

Single Player:

Batman: Arkham City

Multiplayer with regular buddies:
1. Civilization 5
2. Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Cs:go
Arma 3 - wasteland
Trying to finish borderlands 2
Wolfenstein new order - I'm loving the story line so I only play it when I can focus 2 to 3 hours
Wanting wasteland 2 but will wait another month or so

Neverwinter Nights

Got it free for pre-ordering Witcher 3 and you know what? It's pretty damn fun even if the graphics are a little dated. Don't know how I never played this before.

Path of Exile
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

I still occasionally hop in Chivalry hoping for that "magic" that was there a year ago.... Now, I end up playing for 15-20 minutes and rage quitting due to the neutered nature of the current gameplay.

LoL
Endless Legend
X-COM: Enemy Within (Long War mod)
BloodBowl Chaos Edition
Planning on doing some Sins of a Solar Empire

Revisiting both Thief and Watch Dogs now that I have the horsepower to play them well. Both are good, but not necessarily great. That said, I'm still having a fun time.

Back