What is everyone playing now?

I've been stuck on Rainbow Six Siege since it came out. The game is just ridiculously addicting.

I watched a couple videos of people playing this game last night, and now I'm tempted to pick it up.

Is it playable if you're solo just joining via matchmaking or do you need friends playing it with you on voice to enjoy it?

I watched a couple videos of people playing this game last night, and now I'm tempted to pick it up.

Is it playable if you're solo just joining via matchmaking or do you need friends playing it with you on voice to enjoy it?

From what I have seen voice is almost mandatory.

I play quite a bit solo, but I play casual. I would say a mic is pretty mandatory to do well in the game, but not strictly necessary. If you do end up getting the game add me on uplay, duganator9

Playing Everquest to this day. Occasionally will play Path of Exile if my guildies aren't on. Or the various Lego games.

Just finished Pillars of Eternity. Did a pretty thorough run finishing almost all side quests and thought it was pretty damn good. Next up: Shadow Warrior. Been playing rocket league for MP.

Been playing on Steam Transformers Fall of Cybertron & Transformers War For Cybertron Fall of cybertron has GREAT FPS PVP Multiplayer ! I'd recommend getting the 3 dlc packs for it !
Rock Em Sockem Robots FTW :D

Trying to get back into Rust, and been playing a bit of Squad. If anyone is down to join up let me know... Everyone I had on my steam list is pretty much dormant anymore..

Tipsysmile

Finally started Borderlands 2, I am so late to the party for this. lol. Enjoying it a lot though.

If anyone still plays it from time to time, let me know.

Warm weather is here so I'm on the motorcycle. Though I find myself running a few GRifts in D3 now and then with a movie on in the background. Winter time I tend to purchase/play games that were popular the summer before; so looks like I'll do Doom come this fall/winter.

Finishing up Doom. Back to Earth after my first run around in Hell. The game is super fun and unexpectedly good. Also working through Crysis 3 slowly. After I finish Doom however I think I am going to go and finish up Blood and Wine and Far Harbor.

Playing Doom right now will try and finish Mafia 2 and Max Payne 3 later on

DOOM 2016~ ~

The best science fiction horror first-person shooter video game ever! :D

doom-frontcover.jpg

RainbowSix Siege is still really fun for me. Not even played ranked so i guess going into casual not too seriously has increased its longevity

Doom single player on Nightmare. With the new GTX 1080 I am killing it on this 1440p 144Hz monitor. I just got to the level where I meet the first Mancubus and it is surreal!

Pokemon Go on my Nexus 6 :)

...though when I'm at home, I'm replaying Borderlands 2 because I never played through the DLC. Runs a lot better at 1080p on my GeForce 970 than it did on the Radeon 6950 ... though that 6950 is still good enough for most of what I do.

Got sucked back into Warframe, oops.

Quit 2 years ago because there wasn't enough to do. Now there's way too much to do.

I'm always on a couple of games at a time, currently a bit of wow prolly more once the next expac hits, some d3 and overwatch, got grim dawn on steam sale it's quite fun, doing a 2nd playtrough of Doom, once I get my gtx 1080 will do witcher 3 again with the DLC and on PS4 I'm working on the last of us.

Overwatch and Quake Live. I was playing Evolve Stage 2 for a bit, but the hacks and lack of a reporting feature was just too much.

Fallout 4 (taking my time and killing lots of people in the process) and mainly racing sim's at the moment - Project Cars (GOTY), rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa. All 3 of those sim's are pretty good, but I find myself spending most of my time to date in either Project Cars or rFactor 2 (driving 1990's era F1 & the older Turbo's around Nordschleife is pretty awesome and quite intense too). There's a stack of games in my "need to finish when I get around to it" list too :)

Last edited:
I've been playing Transister, and a combination of Split Second and Grid Autosport.

Picked up Grim Dawn on sale not long ago.

Also got addicted to slither.io of all things....

Doom single player on Nightmare. With the new GTX 1080 I am killing it on this 1440p 144Hz monitor. I just got to the level where I meet the first Mancubus and it is surreal!

Kinda jealous. I am also playing DEWM on nightmare, but on a 60Hz screen :(

Have you beaten the campaign yet?

A lot of ppl are playing No man's sky. But Im waiting unill mmo-part of game or I'll never buy it :/

:D
At the moment I am addicted to Battlefield 1.:love: The game is really good, it makes great fun especially when you play with friends. ;) I really play it from morning till night because it's so great fun. The graphics are also incomparably done well, that you can think it is the reality. :D For me it is one of the best onlinegames this year!(y)

Last edited:
I purchase Puppeteer for the PS3 for 10 off eBay and man what a great trippy unique game, only played 30 mins last night but planning to spend some quality time over the weekend. And continue playing Axiom Verge on the pc (y)o_O

Last edited:
Back