What is everyone playing now?

Backlog is just so HUGE!

Current rotation: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Alien Rage -Unlimited, Dungeon Defenders, Diablo 3, and Skyrim.

Backlog: Lego games, Grid Autosport, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and on and on....

>Warframe...

once you get into it it's actually a pretty good game, tip for new players - dont buy platinum unless its half off, or the rare 75% login bonus.

Def not a free game as you do need some money to expand your arsenal, however you can sell things you find and negate the $.

So much Destiny... I can't get enough.

On PC, mostly Dragon Age: Inquisition
Just got a Wii U though so I've also been playing a lot of Smash Bros and Mario Kart

Defense Grid 2, Assetto Corsa, Crysis 3 right now.

Just finished Tomb Raider, slowly working through the backlog...

Excited for Life is Strange personally.

Stalker:Lost Alpha and Secret Trails 2
Secret Trails 2 is awesome! but you have to have an r1 and r3 install folder.
Lost Alpha has a lot of ctd towards the end.
Still worth it...and Skyrim.

Diablo 3 - Season 2 just started. Great gaming for getting a quick fix without the need to login everyday.

Cities: Skylines
Unreal Tournament 2014

Playing on 3DS: Monster Hunter 4

Beat both God of War on the psp handheld. Great games

Currently: God of War collection on Vita. Got so fuckin pissed off at the game being retardedly unfair, I broke the game in half. And it felt goooooooooooood...

Just picked up GTA V on sale last week. Loving it so far! Such a beautiful game, I've mostly just been exploring the map and enjoying the scenery so far.

Need for speed, halo 5 and black ops 3. beat nfs within 3 days, halo 5 is much better then 4 just waiting for updates on playlists. black ops 3 is decent i enjoyed advanced warfare online better though

Witcher 3 & Heroes of the Storm. Looking forward to picking up rocket league and a couple other games in the upcoming holiday sales though.

I've been working on Witcher 3 since it came out. Still not close to beating it. :|
Is Fallout 4 as bad as people say?

I've been working on Witcher 3 since it came out. Still not close to beating it. :|
Is Fallout 4 as bad as people say?

Fanboys will say it's great. Haters will say it's terrible. It's probably somewhere in the middle. So mediocre.

I've got 200 hours in TW3 and the DLC. I can't wait for he next expansion. Best fucking game ever.

These are some of the games iv been playing as i dont play world of warcraft and Star wars the old republic any more !!
I use a XBOX One wired controller for these games with kinda turns your pc into a console LOL heres the list !! ENJOY

Steam As of right now is having a huge SALE on there games !
I have goton them all but Star wars BF and Jade Empire on steam

1= Star wars battlefront = (Pc Origin)

2 = Transfromers - War For Cybertron - (Pc Steam) Good Story Starts be for and why the thay fight

3 = Transformers - Fall of Cybertron - (Pc Steam) continues where war from cybertron left off and it has DINOBOTS & INSECTACONS !!!:D Both have really Great Story and game play has really GOOD PVP IMO (Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots) FTW LOL!!

4 = Darksiders 1 & 2 - (Pc Steam) use to have it on the PS3 realy good games and there working on 2 more darksiders games even tho the main company disbanded another is picking up where thay have left off with some of the same Develepers ((A REALLY DARK STORY ))

5 = Injustice Gods Among us - (Pc Steam) Mortal Kombat Style Game with Dc Super hero/ Villions Good Story

6 = Elite Dangerous - (Pc Steam) Space Game !

7 = Jade Empire - (Pc Origin) use to have it for the Xbox back then GOOD game !!

GOOD LUCK I hope you guys enjoy these games as much as i do !! :D

Last edited:
In order of how much I've been playing recently:

1. Star Wars: KotOR II
2. Fallout 4
3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Complete
4. GTA V
5. Rebel Galaxy

Destiny (picked this back up a week ago)
GTA V Online (working on those heists, I also started playing again from well over a year ago.)

Destiny. Because wife and 3 kids means picking one game and sticking with it.

AndyE2255 is my gamer tag, send a friend request. I can help anyone through King's Fall if needed, on Sunday or Monday nights after around 10 pm CST.

I've been stuck on Rainbow Six Siege since it came out. The game is just ridiculously addicting.

Back