What is everyone playing now?

Worms Revolution
Kerbal Space Program
Dayz (Wasteland, Dayzero, Overwatch and Breaking Point)
Wow
Waiting on Pokemon X&Y for 3ds... October baby!

Starcraft 2 (getting back into it)
Team Fortress 2
Torchlight

Really trying to get decent at Starcraft, slow going however.

Minecraft for me. No PC games have ruffled my feathers for a few years so the simple ones like this one get my attention.

Planetside 2, LoL, X-Com, Day-z, and Shogun 2.

Last edited:
LoL
The Secret World
Blood Bowl
Civ5
XCOM:EU
Going to try out PoE soon.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
The Binding of Isaac
Pokemon Y
Hawken
League of Legends
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Trying out Hawken as of today, it's relatively fun. I somewhat recently got Platinum God on The Binding of Isaac, so now I'm just taking it easy and playing whatever I feel, instead of hunting for achieves. :D

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
The Binding of Isaac
Pokemon Y
Hawken
League of Legends
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Trying out Hawken as of today, it's relatively fun. I somewhat recently got Platinum God on The Binding of Isaac, so now I'm just taking it easy and playing whatever I feel, instead of hunting for achieves. :D
Hawken had my attention early on, but it looks like it has moved to a P2W model. If true that would make me a sad panda :(.

Myself, currently playing:
  • Dark Souls II (PS3)
  • Titanfall (PC)
  • Diablo III (PC)
Will pick Gran Turismo 6 up again once Senna content is released.

Hawken had my attention early on, but it looks like it has moved to a P2W model. If true that would make me a sad panda :(.

A lot of people seem to do pretty well with the starter mech, but yeah almost everything is attached to a microtransaction. Kind of a bummer, the game would have been pretty sweet on its own even at like $50 for the game with all content. Now they're trying to suck as much cash as possible with microtransactions, but it will likely just alienate players more than attract. :<

Just bought CS:GO for $3.74 on Steam, coming from 1.6 and Source, I'm quite excited.

Games ive been playing recently are, BF4(sometimes), Path of Exile, and Hawken.

Assetto Corsa, Titanfall, CSGO. Still need to start the swapper and guacamelee I got from the last steam sale

I got totally hooked on EVE Online a few days ago.
I was playing GW2 before this. And WoW before that.

FTL
craft the world
Hector. Badge of Carnage - Episode 1
Leisure Suit Larry - Reloaded
The Cat Lady

Battlefield 4
Diablo 3
SimCity 2013
Patiently waiting on Star Citizen DFM
Thinking about trying ArcheAge

I have been playing the shit out of Fire Emblem Awakening for 3ds, it's kind of disgusting actually as the game isn't really that rewarding I feel. I just picked up Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 strategy guides to hopefully beat those games at some point in my life ><

Reaper of Souls with the Wife if we get the time and Titanfall for quick FPS matches.

Being a grown up with responsibilities is rough but I need to game moar.

Titanfall
BF4
Dark Souls II (Holy shit this game is frustrating)
COD: Ghosts

I have Star Craft 2, Diablo 3, and Civ 5 installed as well, just no time to play much of anything anymore. )=

Titanfall
BF4
Dark Souls II (Holy shit this game is frustrating)
COD: Ghosts

I have Star Craft 2, Diablo 3, and Civ 5 installed as well, just no time to play much of anything anymore. )=

Decided to finish Red Dead Redemption. Dunno why I've stop playing it midway through my first time around. Probably the Mexico hump. Anyways, got passed that and my god what a game! I can see why this game wasn't ported to the PC. It is very ambitious, and sadly, very buggy.

Witcher 2
Terraria

Huge backlog... dont know where to start
--------------------------------------------------------------
Anno 2070
Metro Last Light
Hitman Absolution
Civ 5
Max Payne 3

Skyrim reinstall!

Just beat Tomb Raider a few weeks ago. Nowadays I only play clash of clans and hearthstone

Tomb Raider (PC)
Marvel Hero's (PC)
Diablo 3 (PS4)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (PS3)
AVGN Adventures (PC)

Also just finished The last of us Remastered...about to start Infamous 2nd son (PS4)

Back