What is everybody playing right now?

Recently been playing alot of WC3 TFT, but on the side Ive been playing CS,UT2k4,DoD and the Red Orchestra (mod for UT2k4) alot.

Counter-Strike, Diablo II (Ladder - s_sstringfellow), Doom I,II,Final (use Doomsday!) and Max Payne.

I'm going to get Max Payne 2, now, definetly. I'm a little behind on games... I'm still playing old ones.

FarCry, UT2k4 and mods, and CoD are my time consumers as of right now.

CS, FarCry - PC

Syphon Filter Omega Strain - PS2

Ninja Gaiden, 007 Everything or Nothing - XBox

Grand Prix Legends
Trans-Am mod for Nascar2003 (both PWF and TPTCC)
Battlefield Vietnam or BF Desert Combat

Been doing too much work and too little fun for quite some time...

UT2k4 - Onslaught
FarCry
Quake 3
Halo - once in a while
Everquest? - nope I quit! Woohoo!

Looking forward to WoW, EQ2 (maybe), Doom 3, HL2, and *snicker* DNF

I remember when Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec first came out...I was hooked for two months straight (I'm lucky that it came out in the summer, because I played for a good six hours every day.) I'd eat, work out, jog, and play the game. That was it.

Got some Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna going on my laptop at the moment.

City of Heroes, and City of Heroes, and well City of Heroes and every now and again I fire up Battlefield Veitnam, just so I don't fall out of the loop.

Pain Killer - Play this at night in a darkroom all alone :eek:

UT2K4 - Great break from BF1942 & Mods

Manhunt - Too repetitive and after the initial shock value faded, so too did my interest in it. :(

Xbox - Just picked one up.
Fight Night 2004 - Fun but I can become repetitive, so I only play 2 fights per seesion.
Red Dead Revolver - Best western since Outlaws but no "kill the fool with a chicken." (I miss that)
BurnOut 2 - Fun but a bit too easy

I have been playing some FarCry, I just started though, so I haven't really done too much.
Been playing a lot of Rise of Nations lately, damn fine game.
Desert Combat of course and I'm actually starting to enjoy BFV, now that the new patch has actually made it much more playable on my system.

Knights of the Old Republic (second time), after this finally playing Hordes of the Underdark to hopefully wrap up my Neverwinter Nights addiction.

Would love to play Far Cry, but don't think my 64MB Ti4200 is going to cut it. New video card coming for my birthday, I hope.

I need to add Knights of the Old Republic. Playing it through the 1st time around and am enjoying it alot, even though I usually stay away from d20 based games.

cmr4 - 4 out of 6 championships

farcry - about halfway through

and worms3d on the side

:)

Just finished Starcraft and now onto Brood Wars.

Also just started a fighter in Baldur's Gate - it has the Tales of the Sword Coast but we'll see if I get that far.

Also, since Freespace 2 was one of my all-time favorites, I went out and got Freespace: The great war

(I know, I'm old-school)

I've been playing

Deus Ex 2
Rise of Nations
R6: Athena Sword
Splinter Cell 2

Just finished Kotor about 2 weeks ago as a good Jedi. Great game and looking forward to going back and playing as evil some time.

Also been playing Etherlords 2 for fun to remind me of my old Magic the gathering days. Just picked up UT2004 yesterday and been messing around with the different types of matches with that. Onslaught is definitely a blast in more way than 1.

Looking forward to World of Warcraft and might go pick up Call of Duty in the next couple weeks also.

Dreamcast: Phantasy Star Online and NFL Blitz 2000
PSX: MLB Pennant Race, NBA HangTime, Final Fantasy 7/8, Metal Gear Solid
PS2: Dynasty Warriors 2, Gran Turismo 3, Metal Gear Solid: SoL
PC: Quake II Rocket Arena Mod, Diablo II

Xbox - Chronicles of Riddick
PS2 - Manhunt, James Bond Everything or Nothing

PC
-finished Far Cry SP but playing some MP
-a lot of Painkiller lately.
-Freedom Fighter
-Hitman 2
-Undying final fight scene

I kinda gave up on FarCry myself... it started to get a little lame with all of the genetic monkey killing. I dunno, maybe I'll pick it back up. I think I'm fairly close to the end (2/3 or 3/4 of the way through).

But right now I've been having a blast playing CALL OF DUTY... both single player and multiplayer.
I'm getting prepared for Brothers in Arms that releases in October...

Halo CE
CS
GTA:VC

Although I have Farcry, BF:V, UT2k4, painkiller, and a few other nice games, I still mostly play halo because of competitive play.

PC: Command and Conquer: Generals

GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics

PS2: Socom II

GC: Zelda: Wind Waker

Right now: Studying for finals :mad:

Yesterday I played Full Spectrium Warrior, Halo Xbox and RTCW Xbox.

everytime i play Call of Duty for a real long time then i'll stop for a while and play something else then i come back to call of duty and it's like finding a whole new game again.

Back