What is everybody playing right now?

Kortiz DZ

Limp Gawd
I used to be Kortiz before hardforum went down. (btw, why did it take so god damn long?) I'm back as Kortiz DZ (the DZ is a tribute to a lost friend).

Anyway, I'm wondering what everybody is playing now? I haven't been able to get to this forum for over a month and I feel out of touch with the gamers.

Is everybody going nuts over Farcry still and are any hard folks going crazy on ut2k4 or bf: vietnam?

What are you playing the most now?

Colin Mcrae 04, Raven-Shield (still), and BF1942 + DC (still). Colin Mcrae is a blast. I am currently looking for another game, possibly BF:Vietnam.

I tried farcry at a friends house but never ended up buying it myself. I instead went for Painkiller, and I'm liking it quite a bit. It's a lot more fast paced and doom style rather than medal of honor style. I also recently bought an xbox (thanks good guys $99 brand new sale, hehe) and have been playing house of the dead 3 with some light guns and ssx3, which is just one of my favorite 'sports' type games.

been playing thief3, and just recently tried the joint operations demo and was really impressed.

Not much, it is a slow time for me in gaming.

I still play quite a bit of DesertCombat.

Enemy Territory once in a while.

And I've been doing quite a bit of FlightSimulator 2004 over the past few weeks.

And occasionally NeverWinter Nights, various mods.

Knights of the Old Republic (almost done)

Silent Hill 3 (to depressing to play for long periods of time)

I've been in an Old School mode and have been replaying some old NES games... right now I'm playing Zelda II: Adventure of Link... God this game is hard :D

For Memorial Day weekend, I've been playing Medal of Honor and watching Band of Brothers on the History Channel. Next week I'll be at Gearbox Studios looking at Brothers in Arms. I'm just about WWII exhausted.

Marvel vs Capcom on MAME
Super Mario World via rom
and C&C Generals Zero Hour

DesertCombat, BFV once in awhile (still buggy with my radeon :( ), ut2k4 demo (got no cash), and that's about it. Loved the FarCry demo though, i might pick that up one of these days.

just ressurrected Total Annihlation, playing over a LAN of course...awesome game nonetheless...thinking about poping KOTOR back into the Xbox once again. Or scratching that and buying Ninja Gaiden

Thief 3 off and on
Warcraft 3 here and there
Beyond Good and Evil
Temple of Elemental Evil (the last two are my saves for a rainy day in the gaming world games)
Fallout
Icewind Dale I - Finally beat it like 2 days ago
and cause I love punishment:
Icewind Dale II and probably the Baldur's Gate series (in the near future)

Thinking about replaying KOTOR, as good this time around, but I can't picture myself as a goody goody (I was uber-evil the first time thru)

All those older Infinity engine games I never got around to playing....that and I'm an RPG whore :D I finally stopped playing some Morrowind and broke out that prison to play some other RPG's

WC3 Frozen Throne and CS....WC3 ownssssssss...thats probly the only game i still and like to play even tho i get owned 90% of the time...haahhaha...

Gothic II

Although the game just bugged on me and I don't have any strength trainers, so I have to restart. :(

SOF2 multiplayer
Tiger Woods 2004 is a darn fine game if you're into golf
KOTOR as a plain mean SOB from time to time
Far Cry on & off

I would be playing BF:V right now except for some reason only a few servers are coming up. Dey broke it!

Mostly FarCry, but some UT2K4. Can't wait to get a better video card. My 'ole 9500 pro just isn't cutting it anymore. :(

I am currently playing UT2004, the Onslaught part, I just cant stop playing that part of the game, is very addicting and fun

I still play a lot of Desert Combat even though it often pisses me off something bad.

Honestly...how busted can the game mechanics be? Who in the hell takes four shots to the chest with an AKS-74U (Or any gun, for that freaking matter) and lives to mow you down with their SAW? It's ridiculous.

I've been playing Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox, even though I've stopped since I'm near the end and I've encountered a very cheap boss...it's very frustrating to beat a bosses ass down to having him within death by one hit only for him to grab you and drain your health, replenishing his. The game has a lot of frustrating moments like this. It's still excellent, though; the graphics and fluidity of gameplay are unbelievable.

Xenogears (PS1)

I used to play BF1942, but I gave up on it cause it's not really that much fun...

Zalbag said:
I used to play BF1942, but I gave up on it cause it's not really that much fun...

i gave up on bf1942 and mods a few months ago, but after trying joint operations demo, i can really get into this type of game again, there is something about it that is just addictive, cant put my finger on it.

Full Spectrum Warrior

omg I <3 this game so much. It's amazing. I just picked it up today out of curiosity, I wasn't even following it or anything. Just saw it got a few good reviews and decided to go on a limb and pick it up. It has some of the most unique and intense gameplay ever. I suggest everyone with an xbox go pick it up.

I'm playing:

• Do you like Horny Bunnies?
  • Do you like horny Bunnies? 2
  • Casual Romance Club

I hope to be done with those in a few hours so I can get on to 'Virgin Roster' and 'Secret Wives Club'.

Should be a fun evening!

Recently finished Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Decided to play Viper Racing again because I never got around to finishing it :D

Soul Calibur 2 on the ol' XBox. Just picked it up from CC for $19.99 yesterday.

Evanthes said:
just ressurrected Total Annihlation

I was just thinking about pulling that out again the other day. What a great game...

Most of my game time has been spent playing Desert Combat, BF:V, UT2004, and Pandora Tomorrow. I'm looking to pick up TOCA 2 soon, and maybe reinstall some Starcraft.

Mostly I have been playing:

Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
Madden 2004
Battlefield Vietnam
FarCry
Hitman Contracts

Back