What is an RX 560 4GB equivalent to?

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
I've had this thing collecting dust (literally) for a couple of years. I have no idea when I bought it, no PCI-E power connector so its probably not very fast. I tried to look at comparisons on google and I think its around a GTX 660? Maybe? Its an MSI 4GB OC model. I wanted to use it to set up a spare rig that can do some very light 1080p games.

Pic of the dusty little bastard:

20210725_155023.jpg

I think thats more than I paid for it new lol

Not really wanting to sell it, even if someone would pay it I feel like I'm ripping someone off.
thats how i feel with my old cards, 470/580/970. they were all used and i paid 175 or less but now people are paying 200+. doesnt feel right to resell for more than i paid used.

Ok thanks I'll look that card up and see the performance.

thats how i feel with my old cards, 470/580/970. they were all used and i paid 175 or less but now people are paying 200+. doesnt feel right to resell for more than i paid used.

Yeah I just can't bring myself to do it, but it should work for what I need right now anyways - presuming it still works I don't think its been plugged in for about 3-4 years.

I used to have a 460, they are very similar. Was okay, but I just used it for streaming games from my desktop.

I used to have a 460, they are very similar. Was okay, but I just used it for streaming games from my desktop.

For it's price the 460 can't be beat. Especially if you can find one of the 4GB SKUs.

Back