What is a good and cheap 120hz 3 Display set up?

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
I got a hand-me-down x58 SLI mobo and I finally wanna take the plunge into the 3 display world. I have a Acer GD235HZ and I really thought that the price would of dropped by now, after 3 years to something reasonable, in fact I was monitoring the price when it was at $230 and now its back up to $300. Now people have been complaining about Ghosting and other issues with this monitor and while I will admit the period I owned it wasn't with out issue, its been more or less trouble free for gaming. I'm looking for advice and some things I should look at.

My current specs are below in my sig: Core i7 930, 12GB RAM and a GTX480. I'm looking at either 2 GTX560 or might just pick up another GTX480 on the cheap.

I went with 3x1680x1050 120hz eyefunity gaming.
I play often all low with fps games and higher with GW2 etc..
single 7970
I am happy with this setup.

get quality before quantity, save up rather than hasty buy.

I got a hand-me-down x58 SLI mobo and I finally wanna take the plunge into the 3 display world. I have a Acer GD235HZ and I really thought that the price would of dropped by now, after 3 years to something reasonable, in fact I was monitoring the price when it was at $230 and now its back up to $300. Now people have been complaining about Ghosting and other issues with this monitor and while I will admit the period I owned it wasn't with out issue, its been more or less trouble free for gaming. I'm looking for advice and some things I should look at.

My current specs are below in my sig: Core i7 930, 12GB RAM and a GTX480. I'm looking at either 2 GTX560 or might just pick up another GTX480 on the cheap.

With 3 480 gtx in SLI, I can get around 110-120fps in BF3 at max settings (including 4x MSAA) at 1080p.

This is why I want a 120hz monitor.

Back