What Has Your ISP Done For You Lately?

uhhhhhh they spent 17 billion to purchase NBC and double down on cable television so I'm guessing they will try harder now to kill speeds and raise bandwidth caps

I'm with Comcast, so I'll just continue getting fucked in the ass while my price goes up.

Don't know why the hate for Uverse. Just switched from Cox to Uverse and my speeds are better and I'm paying less than on Cox.

Cox used to the cat's tits. But their programming guide is downright atrocious to look at, and their speeds compared to what they charged aren't all that great. Truth be told, I'm saving about $60/month with the Uverse package I have over what I was paying at Cox even after they tried to throw me a bone to keep me. Not to mention, the whole home DVR with Cox is an additional charge per month whereas almost everyone else includes it.

i get an extra 33-66% over what i pay for in the middle of the night.

($40 for 15mbit down)

Verizon Fios hasn't done anything on the ISP side for me (other than provide excellent service) but they just gave me 3.5 free months of Showtime on the cable side as a customer loyalty reward :)

Physicaly cut my cable line, and then told me there was a service outage in my area.

I have comcast & uverse available, ONLY.

I can't get any kind of business connection AFAIK on uverse. That leaves me with Comcast or 2-3x as expensive long range wifi.

So I have comcast & they just raised rates again & _still_ haven't rolled out ipv6 service.

Back