What happens now with HOCP. HOFOS?

Enduring_Warrior

[H]ard|Gawd
I'll guess i post this here since is the review about a mobo i'm gonna talk about..

Whats this... ?

The A8R-MVP is ASUS' first Radeon Xpress 200 chipset targeted at the enthusiast market. This motherboard supports all current socket 939 processors including the Athlon 64, FX, X2 and Sempron series processors. The board supports two PCI-Express x16 slots running in dual x8 mode when in CrossFire mode. Memory up to DDR 400MHz is officially supported, and fallowing the industry standard trend, this board requires only a few components to become a full system.

and this .....

ASUS integrated the fallowing components into the A8R-MVP's PCB
, I belive its said following components, excuse me I'm just an ignorant latino that not even lives in an angloparlant country and calls himself an electrical engineer...and happened to start in english as a second language when he was like 5 years old (I know it sounds really arrogant but its just in case some dum..ss shows up posting nonsense to answer this)

plz Kyle WTF is goin on now u wanna charge for viewing non tech forums and cant get a guy to review an slavian's transcript....

quotes taken from here:

ASUS A8R-MVP

Get off your high horse buddy... Everyone makes mistakes. No one puts a gun to your head and force you to read the reviews.

Nah, but at the same time, if you're going to publish an article, spellcheck is E-Z :D

I think with today's writing styles and habits, those seem to be the very minor mistakes...even some of the best writers and editors make mistakes..Taking into account the time constraints, I doubt that people would catch all the mistakes...as for me, I am just happy to read comments, reviews, or rants that are contain only 10% of either grammatical or spelling errors...Hey, if the NY times, Boston globe, of LA times can do it, why can't an online review site?

Well all of you may be right or may not, but a good , well revised, article, should be better revised that attitude just leads to mediocrity, of course I also think HArdOCP has better things to do... but heck... Next you know you'll see the "Royal English Language Academy" in a meeting to change following for fallowing....

HEck why not Castillians just do that...

Back