What happens if you pwn noobs....

This clip takes me back to the my university days, had a guy across the hall that would just scream at his computer due to cs1.6.
Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol.

figured it was due to the amount of hits but I'm sure there are a few people on this forum that haven't seen it, including myself until today.

its been so quiet in here lately, just thought a nostalgic vid from the past might bring a few smiles. Happy holidays. :)

if you just now found out about this, you don't deserve to be on the internets!

I unusually don't waste my time with these type of clips, however the link was sent to me from a good friend and I enjoyed it. I prefer to spend my time online educating my mind and doing research that is applicable to everyday life. I apologize if I haven't seen every single little video that has an ounce of humor within it. I have better things to do with my time.

Myg0t that brings back memories lol. coulda done without the ending though.

Saw this at least four years ago. Not that funny the second time around.

the UT video of the kid going ballistic was what I was expecting heh...

that vid's kinda old, but thanks for the memories

scary to think that people like that exist, I used to get a bit frustrated at losing, but it was part of the game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I prefer to spend my time online educating my mind and doing research that is applicable to everyday life. I apologize if I haven't seen every single little video that has an ounce of humor within it. I have better things to do with my time.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

Yes, this video is quite old...however, funny that you should post this. Yesterday, I was playing TF2 and of all the time spent playing, I've never had an issue. Until yesterday....there was this guy on my team crying that everyone was hacking on the other side and he was getting headshotted right and left. lol I'm mean this guy was literally in tears on the mic. He went on for about 20 minutes and the rest of us couldn't quit laughing. Eventually, he logged. lol.

Back