What happened to Zen 3+?

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
Doubt there will ever be a shortage. Makes more sense to mine with Epyc rather than Ryzen for Raptoreum. The parts to build a computer add up pretty quickly. Also Raptoreum care only about L3 cache. Doesn't make sense to get Zen 3 when Zen 2 gets the same hashrate.

Shadowarez

Gawd
the 198mb of L# is what has me worried i seen the spike in HDDS when chai was a thing seagate was even a sponsor or partner of that coin so that had me worried i couldnt build the nas i wanted at the time. but now that i has died down since people with datacenters at home made that coin obsolete this will be the next. kirbyrj i know epic makes more sence lol you can get the 32core 755p on ebay for $400 atm but i figured like all crytp douches they will take whatever they can since its in there nature.

Andrew_Carr

2[H]4U
the 198mb of L# is what has me worried i seen the spike in HDDS when chai was a thing seagate was even a sponsor or partner of that coin so that had me worried i couldnt build the nas i wanted at the time. but now that i has died down since people with datacenters at home made that coin obsolete this will be the next. kirbyrj i know epic makes more sence lol you can get the 32core 755p on ebay for $400 atm but i figured like all crytp douches they will take whatever they can since its in there nature.

I'm not sure if the 7551p makes sense for ravencoin builds. The motherboards are about $300-500 more than a cheap AM4 board and you need ECC memory that's hard to find cheaply in high speeds. It's pretty close to a 3900x build when it comes to monero mining though.

Shadowarez

Gawd
ahhh the boards and memory is where it adds up i wish that itx epic board was more available id of went with that for my Nas as its more suited to the workload it'll be doing and it'll be good for least a decade.

funkydmunky

2[H]4U
Is Chia dead now?

funkydmunky

2[H]4U
It's pretty much been on a slide since it's ATH at ~$900. Down to sub $150.
I'm about to give it a minor go. I have lots of HDD that I acquired doing Burst (the failed HDD predecessor) I'll let the forum know if it pays at all.
I can't believe in this GREEN at all cost political movement that an energy efficient block-cain hasn't gained the mind-set needed to excel.