What happened to Hoverhound?

pek

prairie dog
Have to say, I got really, really dependent on it, use newegg's search and hoverhound to find the best deal. All I've gotten this past week is "under maintenance".

upload_2017-4-5_15-22-56.png

Sorry about the size, no tools to just take the area around the hoverhound drop-down.

Hasn't before, and I haven't modified any setting as I recall. And I wouldn't get that kind of error message if it was being blocked, I don't think.

upload_2017-4-5_20-56-8.png

Working fine for me, OP. The only thing I can suggest is to try a browser session with no other add-ons running, or trying another browser in general.

FYI - I am using Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit) w/ Hover Hound v1.5.6.

Sorry about the size, no tools to just take the area around the hoverhound drop-down.
If you're on Windows 7 or later, you should have "Snipping Tool" installed. Hit the start button, start typing the program name in, and it should come up.

If you're on Windows 7 or later, you should have "Snipping Tool" installed. Hit the start button, start typing the program name in, and it should come up.

Damn, where has this been for all my life? Thank you. Hoverhound still isn't working, but now I can make smaller pieces of me screenshots to tech support!

Well, that's annoying, loaded chrome and hoverhound on it, and it does work in chrome. I don't really want yet another browser so I can compare pricing.

That's ok, more knowledge for me. I think I'll have to wait for an answer from the devs to see if there's plugins that don't play well with one another.

Back