What happend to this LUXA2 case?

What happened to the LUXA2 Black/Silver Aluminum LM300 Touch Pro ATX Media Center / HTPC Case? I can't find it anywhere anymore and I really want one for my HTPC, even if that's not going to bring it back.

Thanks, but the LM200 only supports Micro ATX if I'm not mistaken. However, the cases in your links are nice though and so are the new silverstone HTPC cases, but I don't think I can mount a self contained liquid cooler in them though and maybe I don't need to. However, my sister complains about the noise from my current setup with the self-contained liquid cooler and it's use the stock fans from the cooler, which are actually pretty quiet compared to the delta's I had in it before when using the Thermalright Ultra 120 heatpipe. Also, the thermalright with the delta's sounded like a lot closer to a jet engine getting up and taking off like it would with the loudest Delta's or the FFB1212UHE', which I have and used temporarily before and thought the noise level was ridiculously loud for a computer fan unless it was in a server room.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back