What games would you like to see tested in an upcoming comparison article

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great suggestions, they have helped us tremendously. I have tallied up all the games and sorted them by number of votes. We thank you. Of course look forward to us using new games in the future :)

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great suggestions, they have helped us tremendously. I have tallied up all the games and sorted them by number of votes. We thank you. Of course look forward to us using new games in the future :)

"comparison" eh. You wouldn't be comparing one of these would you? I'll take your silence as a wink, and a wink as a nudge. 3-4 weeks is a pretty long lead time but then, considering the mountain of data you guys usually collect...

if it hasnt been suggested already, Lord of the Rings Online. Its just recently become Free 2 play so should garner quite a bit more attention. not to mention it aint so bad on the eyes either

Starcraft 2 even though not the most intensive would be a direct benefit to the most people I think currently. So many people are playing it & in the Gen hard forums its probably the most listed game when people are asking for build help.

If you guys do a test in MMO it would be preferable to get an idea of what goes on in different scenarios.

As bad as benchmarking WoW is, the most problematic issue with those reviews is that they tested in isolated areas and a capitol city instead of actually testing areas people care about small group content, raids, arenas and battlegrounds. Thank you for your consideration.

Gothic 4 Demo maybe?........it is supposed to be pretty intensive on the gpu

I am purposeful putting this in the video card section.

We have another comparison in the works and want to see what new games you guys would like to see tested in it, we've done BC2, AvP and Metro to death. So now we are going to do something different. We are going to include Mafia II... other than that, what other games would you guys like to see?

Kyle hinted about 9 days ago regarding this upcoming article. You started this thread about 8 days ago. When can we expect this article to be posted on the homepage. I can't wait, been off from work and read every article on the internet. I'm itching to read something new. :D

CIV5, SC2, Lost Planet 2, Mafia 2, and Serious Sam HD 1 or 2.

This article isn't out yet so maybe add the new MoH Beta that starts Oct 4th? Or at least ammend the article at a later date with MoH.

Once you start cranking up the custom graphics settings in Serious Sam it becomes a beatiful game, and would probably be fun as hell to test. People dont give that engine the recognition it deserves.

Back