What games to pre-order for PS4/XB1?

What does everyone think of Killzone: Shadow Fall?
They have really only shown two short levels. The on rails one at ps4 reveal and the short more open one at E3.
From the previews i have seen it could be pretty good. They said they are trying to make the levels more open this time and not so straight forward. The technical showing wont be a big of jump for a killzone game but the jump to 1080p will definitely help the clarity.

I don't expect anything game changing but more of a test bed for what's possible with the new hardware and a transition of their engine. I'm more excited to see what other project they are working on is they hinted at.

What does everyone think of Killzone: Shadow Fall?

I like the Killzone games for sure, and GG know how to make extremely pretty games but they always seem to miss something that I cant put my finger on but it will be the best looking launch title I'm sure.

I think DriveClub will be one of the more visual impressive launch titles also because evolution's motorstorm games always looked great.

I like the Killzone games for sure, and GG know how to make extremely pretty games but they always seem to miss something that I cant put my finger on but it will be the best looking launch title I'm sure.

I think DriveClub will be one of the more visual impressive launch titles also because evolution's motorstorm games always looked great.

I really hope they make Gran Turismo 6 for the PS4. :D

If anyone is committing to an Xbox One, you clearly have at least decent internet...so you could bypass physical copies and just download games from their store. At launch the games will cost the same, and then you don't have to bother with a needless disk anyway.

i dont see the point, we will have drive club at console release to hold our car nutz until a proper GT game for PS4 comes out not a port of GT6

Drive club is not like GT. How is a GT made for the PS3, then redone for PS4 not a proper GT game? :rolleyes:

GT6 comes out Nov 10. PS4 comes out a month or so later. No point in buying it. So, yes I want it for the PS4.

Drive club is not like GT. How is a GT made for the PS3, then redone for PS4 not a proper GT game? :rolleyes:

GT6 comes out Nov 10. PS4 comes out a month or so later. No point in buying it. So, yes I want it for the PS4.

i ment proper as in built from the ground up for the PS4.

if GT6 comes to the ps4 it will atleast look very under whelming side by side with drive club visually.

Getting tired of your now regular, pissy little attacks at me. You can go ahead and forget about getting any more respectful posts from me, since you're clearly incapable of such a concept.

The culture around pre-ordering is damaging the industry. The facts are on my side. You know it.

Don't post in my thread anymore. This thread is about games, not your off topic stuff. Thanks.

Every time I see Drive club, it reminds me of Club drive for the atari jaguar :p

mleb.jpg

64-bit of power :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1FGK0FW2SQ

PD have said they will build GT7 for the PS4 and I expect it to take another 4 years :)

GT6 looks a lot better than DriveClub at this point. I'll be getting DC free with PS+ but so far the game looks a little bland, both visually and in the gameplay. If it was at least open world it would be interesting.

Back