What Game or Series would you like to see brought back to Life this Year?

Warhammer Online for an mmorpg.

Spider-Man for singleplayer, but that's actually happening for pc soon! :D

Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri - I haven't found any game that does a better job of creating Starship Troopers-like powered armor combat. The tactical squad gameplay was awesome, too. The game was ahead of its time and would have been even better with 3D acceleration.

F.E.A.R.

Syndicate

System Shock.........

Heavy Gear. Heavy Gear 2 was one of my first MP games and was a blast playing DM. Also had a fun SP campaign.
Rainbow Six but bring back the tactical gameplay, mission planning, customizable teams with characters having their own strengths/weaknesses, and difficult mission design. Loved playing Rogue Spear back on the msn zone service.

Heavy Gear. Heavy Gear 2 was one of my first MP games and was a blast playing DM. Also had a fun SP campaign.
Rainbow Six but bring back the tactical gameplay, mission planning, customizable teams with characters having their own strengths/weaknesses, and difficult mission design. Loved playing Rogue Spear back on the msn zone service.
Heavy Gear could have been really good. I got sick of loading out for the mission objectives then, every damned time, mid-mission it would be, "Wait, now you have to go over here and do this different thing". Crappy mission design.

Star Trek Armada would be fun to have a remake or another game in the series. Wouldn't mind seeing another UT either, loved those back in the day.

if they could fix jc4 and also add a workshop for jc3 at least bc I'd like to see more mods

Ninja Gaiden, Burnout, Katamari, Rock Band, Castlevania, Half-Life, Guacamelee. I also want them to hurry the hell up and actually finish Baldur's Gate 3, too. That game actually exists, it's just in the idiotic limbo known as "early access."

Very old games, but a few i'd like to see remade or updated someday:

Epyx Games collection (Summer, Winter, World, California games, etc)
Great Naval Battles series
Street Rod
Sea Rogue
Neuromancer
Sim Series (SimEarth, SimTower, Simant, Etc)

Star Trek Armada would be fun to have a remake or another game in the series. Wouldn't mind seeing another UT either, loved those back in the day.
Duuuudeeeeee, I used to mod this game! So much fun was had, would be awesome.

I find it so hard to believe that Black and White never made it to VR. I think it would make such a great game if brought up to todays visual standards.

Everyone always says they want a new hardcore arcade style FPS like Tribes or UT (me included) but then no one plays them when they come out. When was the last actually succesful popular arcade style multiplayer FPS game? UT2004???
I just liked having a jetpack and skiing down the hills when you landed.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Command & Conquer game, its been too long since EA released one. Still waiting on that annoucement of the remaster of Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 as well.

Ninja Gaiden, Burnout, Katamari, Rock Band, Castlevania, Half-Life, Guacamelee. I also want them to hurry the hell up and actually finish Baldur's Gate 3, too. That game actually exists, it's just in the idiotic limbo known as "early access."
Castlevania is rebooted it's just called Bloodstained due to the IP and the various rights. I'd take a classic 2D retro style Ninja Gaiden though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Command & Conquer game, its been too long since EA released one. Still waiting on that annoucement of the remaster of Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 as well.
ya, put me down for that because reasons.

I just liked having a jetpack and skiing down the hills when you landed.

Yeah, movement was the best thing about that game. I always thought that movement style would translate well to other genres (ie: exploration/survival game with Tribes jetpack/skiing).

Yeah, movement was the best thing about that game. I always thought that movement style would translate well to other genres (ie: exploration/survival game with Tribes jetpack/skiing).

Their was an official attempted reboot but it flopped. The community was dead set on making it an esport (wasn't going to happen) and then it got crushed in balance changes and the dev gave up realizing the writing was on the wall. Their was a spiritual successor on Steam as well, Midair. That wasn't bad either but also flopped.

Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri - I haven't found any game that does a better job of creating Starship Troopers-like powered armor combat. The tactical squad gameplay was awesome, too. The game was ahead of its time and would have been even better with 3D acceleration.

F.E.A.R.

Syndicate

System Shock.........
BINGO. I loved Terra Nova. Such a good game. One of my all-time favorites.

Splinter Cell...but Ubisoft would utterly destroy it...
That made me remember Tenchu, which would be great if done again, which made me remember Bushido blade, which would also be great.

While on a playstation bender, another Final Fantasy Tactics would be good.

That made me remember Tenchu, which would be great if done again, which made me remember Bushido blade, which would also be great.

While on a playstation bender, another Final Fantasy Tactics would be good.
Syphon Filter

It’s been almost 20 years since HL2. I’m never going to play the VR game since VR unfortunately makes me violently ill.
It could never live up to the expectations or hype, anyway, if they tried to make it...

It’s been almost 20 years since HL2. I’m never going to play the VR game since VR unfortunately makes me violently ill.
Half Life 3 will be a VR game if they ever make it. Probably for a new headset they're working on.

Shogo, really did love that game. Hexen is another one!

Last edited:
Back