What game have you logged the most hours on?

Did I just read that ? You googled "how much I played?" and expected to find an answer to that on the internet?
there are sites that track game meta data. gametracker is one. It is a pretty cool site actually.

Is there a way to check time played on LoL? just googled and there's some website that claims to calculate it, but they are so far off on my play habits i call 100% shenanigans on whatever they use to come up with that stuff.

I would say total games played * 25 to 35 minutes on average depending on game type and play style.

there are sites that track game meta data. gametracker is one. It is a pretty cool site actually.
Da doy, but you have to be signed up, and signed in to said trackers for it to be able to track your gaming habits. It's not like I can go on the internet out of the blue and some site will tell me how much F1GP2 I played in 1997.

Da doy, but you have to be signed up, and signed in to said trackers for it to be able to track your gaming habits. It's not like I can go on the internet out of the blue and some site will tell me how much F1GP2 I played in 1997.
wrong. gametracker tracks players names in servers. If you change your name it will track the new players name.

GameTracker.com : Player Page for Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss as far as i know doesn't change his name and he has 64589 minutes in that server. It isn't 100% accurate due to game tracker doesn't ping ever second but rather every mins or few mins so it won't have a perfect time but it gets the vast majority. It also doesn't track players across servers but it tracks them on that single server.

it also tries to track across servers...again i wouldn't say this is 100% accurate since it takes via name only from my understanding.

GameTracker.com : Player Search for Kiss Kiss

and looking at another server it shows how much time in that server and not the users total time in that game but time in said server.

GameTracker.com : Player Page for kiss kiss

it doesn't have the accuracy to gather all servers and all games due to not uing a unique idenitier. People troll with other peoples names and people sometimes have the same name if not completely unique and some people change names on and off.

This is prime example of what meta data can do.

Did I just read that ? You googled "how much I played?" and expected to find an answer to that on the internet?
Lol thanks for the laugh... But no, I googled looking for a way to calculate time played in LoL

I would say total games played * 25 to 35 minutes on average depending on game type and play style.

Fair estimate... so ~600 hours seems conservative... probably too conservative >_<

wrong. gametracker tracks players names in servers. If you change your name it will track the new players name.

Ah sorry, multi player games, with central servers. I don't play online so that didn't even occur to me.

This is probably how mine would go in order from most hours to least hours

WoW - 5000+ hours
Diablo 2 - 2000-4000 hours
Warcraft 3 / Starcraft - 500-2000 hours

And then everything else a misc amount of hours. Although I haven't played WoW in years, I still do occasionally play Diablo 2.

Destiny - 313 hours. Most i've ever played a game ever. Just Cause 2 is the next highest at 99 hours on PC years ago.

I played last chaos for over 5 years, I was almost every day from 1 to 3 hours work that out. the games I have now are prime world, a Russian moba, diablo 3, and path of exile, I have a copy of tomb raider that I got on a discount in my steam account, it plays better now that I have a 360 controller for my computer so I don't have to use the keyboard.

Recently:
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
Company of Heroes (Steam version)
Path of Exile
Witcher 3

In the past:
Total Annihilation quite regularly for 10 years
Unreal Tournament 5 years
Battlefield 1942
Baldurs Gate

CS:GO=1200 hours
Dont want to know how much CS i played back in the day when i was still in HS and no job. That was back before steam tracked hours played.

Ah man... Probably Quake 1. Deathmatch, and the TF mod consumed a lot of time.. If I wasn't playing I was making maps. I probably spent more time making maps for Quake 3 than I did playing it.

Other than that, Diablo2 sucked away many years of my life.

World of Warcraft for most total hours, easily. Far too many. I take a lot of breaks from WoW, usually playing for only about half an expansion, but when I am playing I play a lot.

Warcraft II, which I played extensively as a child in the mid-90s, would probably take the #2 spot. But I've no way of knowing how many hours I logged there.

Most hours for a game on Steam would be 254 hours for Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown & DLC.

The original Counter Strike and WOW would have to be the top 2 for me. I think Company of Heroes 2, Civ 5, Battlefield 1942, and UT 2004 are close.

I have to have a few years into Age of Empires II. Then World of Warcraft released and my warrior tank had just under two years /played on just that character. I couldn't tell you the total amount of all characters. Its actually kind of scary to think about.

Probably CSGO, followed by CSS. Played CSGO until i could no longer stand getting mad as hell in the middle of the night

Twisted Metal 2
Diablo 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Earth & Beyond
World of Warcraft
Counterstrike
Unreal Tournament
Skyrim 564 hours according to Steam

Thousands on World of Warcraft... when it was good.

No idea how many on crysis (1) multiplayer @ low settings on a laptop, but a lot for sure.

over 500 hours on TF2, what a (still) great game. Heroes of the Storm is getting a lot of playtime too, but blizzard doesn't record hours, maybe over 400?
Warcraft 3/TFT, w/ the user creation it wasnt just one game, but many games. So sad SC2 didnt turn out that way.
I'm probably missing some other games.

I used to play planescape torment till 4am.was trying to see if I could kill the wizard

I played Grand Prix Legend for about 9-10 years, must have put a few thousand hours into it. On steam, Civ V, with around 930 logged hours, next best Dark Souls 2 with around 160. But I got the CS GO bug, up to 50 for now, but has potential for a lot more :).

Diablo 3. Have thousands of hours. If I actually added up the time I'd probably kick my own ass for wasting that much time.

World of warcraft would be my top spot, currently 894 days and 15 hours give or take a min.
Diablo 3 would be nr 2 I think, no idea though how to find out and according to steam I got like 613 hours on borderlands 2

I think i got a few thousand hours in NFS III HOT PURSUIT with all the cars and tracks unlocked then later with the few downloaded add on cars, like the Lister Storm. Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR was another high speed maneuvrable beast. High Stakes was not that spectacular or maybe my TNT was not keeping up the pace. Put a few thousand hours as well in nfsu2 with it's shiny cars. Nfshp2 had me playing good hours as well. Lately I play only NFSHP2010 i tried the more recent NFS but is not the same feeling. I never had a 3DFX card only Nvidia and Ati/AMD. Recently i re did some Carmageddon! Took like 2 days to go through all the levels using Max Damage's car in all the races.

Its World of Tanks. Previous to that it was either the different versions of MS Flight Sim of the Civilization series of games.

Between Civs 3 and 4 we are talking years. I hardly touched anything else. Fortunately Civ 5 got me out of that funk and I've enjoyed quite a few games since.

Diablo 2 takes the cake. Played for hours every day. I would say at least 10k hours.
WoW: Quit playing at end of Pandas. Last time I remember /played, it was like 298 days or something.
Diablo 3 is current time sink. I think I can look it up later.

Well, according to steam Ark wins, with 2728 hours on record. According to me, Everquest would win hands down. That was 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, for ~7 years.

Well, according to steam Ark wins, with 2728 hours on record. According to me, Everquest would win hands down. That was 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, for ~7 years.
o_Oo_Oo_O:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::banghead::banghead::banghead::eek::eek::eek:

thats about all the emotions i had at once when i read you played everquest as if it was a job :D

proud and sad for you :D Ever watch overlord?

o_Oo_Oo_O:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::banghead::banghead::banghead::eek::eek::eek:

thats about all the emotions i had at once when i read you played everquest as if it was a job :D

proud and sad for you :D Ever watch overlord?

Those are the right emotions, lol... I think a lot of people played that game like it was a job, but I'm not sure proud is the right word ;)

I have, in fact, seen Overlord. I actually liked it a lot, as I recall :D

Those are the right emotions, lol... I think a lot of people played that game like it was a job, but I'm not sure proud is the right word ;)

I have, in fact, seen Overlord. I actually liked it a lot, as I recall :D
it was epic....dying for second season. It is 1 of 3 or 1 of 4 of my all time favorite animes.

Took a look at my number of matches recorded for Street Fighter 4 and 5 and both are staggering. We're talking 6K+ online matches in SF4 and 3.5K+ (so far) for 5. With SF4 they even reset the counter with the update to Super. I probably have something like 10K in total.
I'd be afraid to know how much time I put into Street Fighter 2 with all of the various re-releases.

I logged 2.5 years in WoW in ~4years, but it included a lot of AFK time.

Legitimate playtime I have 8k+ hours in Path of Exile, 700+ in BFBC2, and lots of 200-400 stints in Civ/Builder games.

Back