What game have you logged the most hours on?

It's Asheron's Call for me.

I spent something like 4-5 months (3000 hours) in that game, and would have been higher if I hadn't gotten into the game so late.

It was Oblivion for a long time, then CS:S, then it was Skyrim. Then... then I found CSGO, and have over 2k hours.

rescently? Natural Selection 2...counting childhood? PVK and CS Betas 1000s of hours and I mean near 10k probably for each. Those were my life from like 4th grade to HS :D

If any one wants to play Betas of counter strike PM me. I got all the files.

I also loved mechmod, HL vampire game and so many others. my childhood was Half-life mods :D

Lately?

World Of Warships by a huge margin.

That and iRacing.

Not sure on that one. My accounts for old MMOs are all closed so can't check. Was either Dark Age of Camelot (Played from 01-06 so awesome for realm vs realm pvp ) or World of Warcraft (played from release till a few months after cataclysm came out)

• Skyrim - 501 hours. Includes 2.5 of my own play-through's, and a couple other people playing briefly on my account.
  • Saints Row 2 - 441 hours. Inflated by lots of AFK time to get more money.
  • Saints Row 3 - 285 hours. Also inflated, but not as much as SR2.
  • The Witcher 3 - 183 hours. Only my first play-through. Likely to go to #1/2 slot at some point.
  • AC4:Black Flag - 182 hours. 2 play-through's so far. Love that game.

i dont even want to know how many hours i have into halo 2,3, and reach, its definitely in the thousands for each game.

World of Warcraft = 9 Years = 1 toon NO alts till WOD came out !! :D
took 1 year off of playing do to a family member passing !

Now i dont play any more ! As of this october !

world of warcraft. wayyyyy too much. after that probably borderlands 2. i have pretty much broken my WoW addiction. i go back when an expansion is released, play it a month, realize it's not what it used to be, move on.

I'm currently at over 2,000 hours of TF2, which means that I probably logged about 3,000 hours of QWTF when I was a kid.

Like so many others, WoW.

#2 is probably Mount & Blade. Ive played so damn much of that game it blows my mind. Between the original, 1866, then warband, then finding pendor..my lord. Makes me want to play again just thinking about it ><

Like so many others, WoW.

#2 is probably Mount & Blade. Ive played so damn much of that game it blows my mind. Between the original, 1866, then warband, then finding pendor..my lord. Makes me want to play again just thinking about it ><

i just wish it could be like co op because that would be epic

i just wish it could be like co op because that would be epic

Indeed! My buddy and I used to play this game all day together, but separately. We would convene over food and smoke breaks to discuss what we were doing, always lamenting over the fact that we couldn't be experiencing our journey on the same battlefield.

Monster Hunter 2 and freedom unite on psp. 2657 hours the last 4 months before my daughter was born and the first year after taking care of her.

Indeed! My buddy and I used to play this game all day together, but separately. We would convene over food and smoke breaks to discuss what we were doing, always lamenting over the fact that we couldn't be experiencing our journey on the same battlefield.
there was a mod that allowed you to do co op battles but not co op armies and over view map. Someone could join the battle though but i heard it ti finicky.

there was a mod that allowed you to do co op battles but not co op armies and over view map. Someone could join the battle though but i heard it ti finicky.

Yea i've looked into that. Ultimately though, while battling would be fun, we both craved the co-op rpg that could have been the campaign mode. So we never tried it.

Steam says Left 4 Dead is the most I have at 151 hours. However I know I had at least 400 hours or so logged on BF2 in the span of 6-9 months while I was stationed in Korea. Pretty mild compared to a lot of you here, but I would binge all weekend on BF2, sometimes playing for 16+ hours straight, lol. I miss and love that game despite all the weird quirks and glitches it had. :(

I wonder how many hours I have logged on Clash of Clans though.. I've been logging in and playing it every day for the past 2 years now. Don't have the time or money to get into serious console or PC games anymore. I just play Clash for 10-20 mins spats a lot throughout the day (with the occasional midnight binge in bed for 2-3 hours, lol), which is perfect for my schedule. Probably why mobile gaming is so prominent nowadays as well.

Whoa - I checked and had over 500 hours in for Borderlands 2. Scary business!

I have approximately 700 hours on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Exploring, trying out different factions, using mods...haven't gotten bored yet.

You a Global Elite? Just curious.

Smfc before rank change, now lem. I am doing cevo and faceit now. I 95% solo queue, so I know I could be global if I wanted by playing with friends. Currently in Alaska waiting to get out of the coast guard, so cs go is how I waste my time.

Smfc before rank change, now lem. I am doing cevo and faceit now. I 95% solo queue, so I know I could be global if I wanted by playing with friends. Currently in Alaska waiting to get out of the coast guard, so cs go is how I waste my time.
Very impressive rank. I am still learning CS:GO, enjoying it for the most part. Solo queue seems to be filled with toxic players though.

I logged some 2700 hours in WoW by the time I quit 3 years ago. Yep, that's as sad as it sounds.

When I stopped playing 5 years ago I was at over 400 DAYS on just one of my characters. At least I was having fun, I suppose.

Is there a way to check time played on LoL? just googled and there's some website that claims to calculate it, but they are so far off on my play habits i call 100% shenanigans on whatever they use to come up with that stuff.

Have been playing Everquest since it launched. I have over 4 years of played time on 1 character, and almost 4 on another. In between have taken breaks, but on average I still log 30 hours a week in game.

I had over 800 hours in Socom: Confrontation on the PS3, the arma series is definitely in the running though.

Is there a way to check time played on LoL? just googled and there's some website that claims to calculate it, but they are so far off on my play habits i call 100% shenanigans on whatever they use to come up with that stuff.
Did I just read that ? You googled "how much I played?" and expected to find an answer to that on the internet?

It close between Phantasy Star Online, Starcraft: Brood War, and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.

.... "I just can't know." - Frank Costello, The Departed

Back