What game do you think should get a sequel or a remake?

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (in the original gameplay style by Acquire.) If Acquire isn't interested, I'm pretty confident From Software could do it right....

Also, a legit sequel to the city-builder series Caesar II / III / Pharaoh / Zeus / Emperor. (Caesar IV doesn't count; different developer = garbage time)

*me, the day I was told Impression Games was going under in 2004:
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FLeonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Last edited:
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe

Descent

4-D Boxing

X-Wing / Tie-Fighter

Populous

Pool of Radiance / SSI gold box D&D games

System Shock / System Shock 2

I'd like a proper, modern F-Zero title. I hope the rumors of F-Zero SX are true!

A sequal to Bully in the corporate world? It'd be fun running around an office sneaking roofies in people's coffees.

MechWarrior

Battletech: Crescent Hawks Revenge

Heavy Gear

Freespace

Development on it stopped last year because Fortnite

I did not know that, I thought it was just their other game Paragon that was canned, not that they were moving fast on UT, i think it was kind of a side project/fan service kind of thing.

BioForge
Because any game that lets you beat the guy in the next cell to death with his own severed arm deserves a remake! :D

Yep!!! Was an excellent game! I didn’t like the control scheme, but with a modern 3rd person setup it would be great.

“If you came for the fork, you’ll be sorely disappointed!!”

Yep!!! Was an excellent game! I didn’t like the control scheme, but with a modern 3rd person setup it would be great.

“If you came for the fork, you’ll be sorely disappointed!!”
I always loved how your character nonchalantly said "A severed arm" like its just another common item. :D

F.E.A.R. (3 sucked)

The Suffering (so much potential, they could make a killer game with today's graphics)

Manhunt (Who wouldn't play Manhunt 3?)

Soldier of Fortune (The last release was pathetic)

Clive Barker's Undying (It left on a cliffhanger...)

And last one I can think of

They Hunger. The mod went dark sadly, and no updates anywhere.

Edit: Also Dead Space. 1 & 2 were fun. What 3 could of been without the VIP interaction would of been amazing.

Last edited:
Crysis should get a redux version with latest Cryengine V and DX12 and Or Vulkan and keep the same MP modes and maybe add some modes like Hunting mode and maybe add a mode la conquest or domination

Syndicate needs a sequel

Wolfenstein the New Colossus neeeds a sequel

Hard reset could be good with a sequel

SWAT4 needs a redux

may there be a sequel to Mass Effect Andromeda but put more resources into story line, get rid of the play dough hair and seriously ugly faces and remove the obvious tech failures like disappearing foes, mouse clicks that suddenly won't work when in maps or item-select pages, etc

OVERLOAD

While not a sequel, there is a remaster for Battlezone 2. Battlezone: Combat Commander. It is on steam. Just fyi if you weren't aware.

I have it, couldn't resist. I want BZ3 but I want it proper.

Rock n roll racing had a remake done by not interplay and they got sued for stealing assets.

Looked good though.
There would be so many games going to limit myself a bit :p

Duke nukem 3D

Forget about DNF and make a real sequel to this classic.

Rise of nations

Always loved this series, was good fun shame it died out.

Blood series

This was also a series I had good fun with that underperformed and as such got canned unfortunatelly.

Quake 4

I want to kill me some more strogg

Wipeout series

I'm not a huge fan of racing games but this series does something for me (also liked rock 'n roll racing)

Also Shogo, Soldier of fortune, Sin, EA's old strike series (ie jungle/Desert strike), Landstalker, Zombies ate my neighbors, Chrono trigger.

I'd love to see sequels to FEZ and Axiom Verge. I know there's one in the works for Axiom Verge, but it can't get here soon enough for me. The first one was incredible.

My memory is shot for old games, but the one I'll always remember is Faxanadu. That game needed a sequel.

For new(er) games:

Kingdoms of Amalur
Final Fantasy Tactics
Lords of the Fallen
Sleeping Dogs (even if it was planned to as a True Crime spinoff)

Xenogears

It needs a re-release and to have all it's prequels and sequel realized (it started at part five of what was planned to be a six part story). And, let's just forget about Xenosaga... lol

No One Lives Forever
Bioforge
One Must Fall
Wing Commander
Wing Commander Privateer
Heretic
Mechwarrior
Descent
Soldier of Fortune
Duke Nukem 3D
X-Wing
TIE Fighter
X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
Dune
Command & Conquer (The original, not the frothing anal vomit EA's been putting out)
Dark Forces / Jedi Knight Series

I 2nd Vampire the Masquerade and the NOLF series, but would like a Mechwarrior: Mercenaries that's more like the older games. (More 1rst person than tabletop) I would LOVE to have a modern remake of Nascar Racing 2003. (Yes, people have modded and updated it but a modern version of it i think would be nice) Maybe a Gunship game in the vein of the really old ones?
You may have never heard of it, but i used to love a game called Midwinter and wouldn't mind seeing a new version of it.
Upgraded version of knights of the old republic would be good, and a REALLY good modern update of Pirates wouldn't hurt.
We have World of Tanks, but would not mind a standalone Tank sim either. Just my .02 :whistle:

I 2nd Vampire the Masquerade and the NOLF series, but would like a Mechwarrior: Mercenaries that's more like the older games. (More 1rst person than tabletop) I would LOVE to have a modern remake of Nascar Racing 2003. (Yes, people have modded and updated it but a modern version of it i think would be nice) Maybe a Gunship game in the vein of the really old ones?
You may have never heard of it, but i used to love a game called Midwinter and wouldn't mind seeing a new version of it.
Upgraded version of knights of the old republic would be good, and a REALLY good modern update of Pirates wouldn't hurt.
We have World of Tanks, but would not mind a standalone Tank sim either. Just my .02 :whistle:

Its coming:

World in Conflict

Twisted Metal (The one that came out on PS3 kinda sucked, seemed like it was phoned in. Need a remake like Twisted Metal 2 where every character has a specific story & vehicle.)

World in Conflict

Twisted Metal (The one that came out on PS3 kinda sucked, seemed like it was phoned in. Need a remake like Twisted Metal 2 where every character has a specific story & vehicle.)

That reminds me. I'd like to see a remake of Carmageddon. I played the shit out of that game back in the day.

Back