What game are you playing right now (post screenshot)

POE

POEDuh.png

Lagoon SNES

lagoonfire.gif

why do so many complain about AMRA 2's graphics? I honestly think they are quite good for what the game brings to the table.

And now I want to play the old gold box AD&D games. Still have like 4 of those at my parents house. Always loved those games.

Never played this zelda until the last few weeks.. must say it ranks up there as one of my favorite... the innovate use of masks like the bunny hood to make you go faster and the like... wish ocarina of time's bunny hood let link run that fast. The final boss when you max out your character getting all the masks is probably the easiest boss of any game ever though (using the fierce diety's mask) ... but when you put in the time and work to get every item, it's supposed to make you god-like, so in that sense the game did what I expected of it.

mj_zps85a52f9e.jpg

Last edited:
I have had BF3 since release on both xbox and now PC and never made it past 10 minutes of the SP. The 10 min I played though were cool, by that i mean it looked really really good (on PC) just like that screenshot you posted!

Today seems to be "draggin ass". So I thought I would log a little Skyrim time. Still having issues with it keeping my interest for very long.

Skyrim.jpg

Dude, that's awesome. Is that 3 x 2560x1600 screens? Nevermind - just did the math. Wow!

EDIT: Was for Mike211.

Here's my game. Trine 2 on my Linux Box. I ran it at native res (yeah, I know - old Gateway 17 inch monitor, lol) and 4x SSAA for screenie purposes. Surprisingly, it only dipped into the 20 fps realm, which leads me to believe that Linux gaming is currently limited by driver/OpenGL porting. Not bad!

EDIT: I should explain myself. When I play the game without AA enabled (FXAA or SSAA), the framerate is about 30 fps. So I was surprised by only a slight dip in performance. Using a Radeon HD-7750

trine2_zpse41a013a.jpg

Last edited:
Today seems to be "draggin ass". So I thought I would log a little Skyrim time. Still having issues with it keeping my interest for very long.

That dragon took the whole "faceplant" thing to an entirely new level.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Of course original Nintendo64, not on Emulator. Just unpacked, gonna start now :)

that has to be all low settings because that is the worst screenshot I have ever seen of ARMA 2.

28iswmw.png

Runs surprisingly fine (especially since each Window is using 1 "core" [something else was using 4 and then +1]). Probably could have set the settings much higher with larger Windows (The middle one was scaled down to show the others, I just put everything on low...only have a single monitor right now...still! :eek:), and the levelled sub characters have no weapons...but it's fine for quick levelling (the 32 was just from TVHM Eridium Blight to the End Boss, the 8 was from up to there in Hero's Pass only...[pretty much 1 level per kill :D])

Runs surprisingly fine (especially since each Window is using 1 "core" [something else was using 4 and then +1]). Probably could have set the settings much higher with larger Windows (The middle one was scaled down to show the others, I just put everything on low...only have a single monitor right now...still! :eek:), and the levelled sub characters have no weapons...but it's fine for quick levelling (the 32 was just from TVHM Eridium Blight to the End Boss, the 8 was from up to there in Hero's Pass only...[pretty much 1 level per kill :D])

Why does one need 3 games at once???

Why does one need 3 games at once???

to level up character quickly no?

Yes! To grind up a character to level 32 would take a day or two or more normally, this way you get one in less than 3 hours. Also it increases the difficulty from "laughable". :D

Also because of retail presomething version all the characters get +5% rare items artifacts...not sure if it stacks, but it might. :D

that has to be all low settings because that is the worst screenshot I have ever seen of ARMA 2.

everything but post processing, and AA are maxed broski, considering when the game was released, and the actual requirements of the game, if my rig couldn't run this on max settings there would be a serious problem.

Last edited:
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

I was looking for a stealth-based game after enjoying Deus Ex: HR so much. Chaos Theory fit the bill pretty well, even though it's a bit old. It's a shame the other games in the series don't hold a candle to it.

PYF9OVu.jpg

0KMZtBV.jpg

Its too bad some splinter cells were so great and some were so MEH. Its also a shame that metal gear solid series is not on PC.

2013021700002.jpg

Still playing Metro and game just gets better and better. Got this awesome screenshot when I got knocked and my buddy was about to be fucked by that thing.

Just finished Metro and now on to Rayman. What a beautiful 2D platform game! wow the effects, colors and level design is amazing.

2013021800001.jpg

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

I was looking for a stealth-based game after enjoying Deus Ex: HR so much. Chaos Theory fit the bill pretty well, even though it's a bit old. It's a shame the other games in the series don't hold a candle to it.

There's coop too, full blown missions.

It's pretty fantastic.

She used to be young and adventurous...
2013021900003.jpg

this is not a setup screenshot, I actually landed that shot! She was all up on me with her ninjitsu and what not, as I was dashing backwards through a doorway and rotating to face forward she came through door after me and I crazily hit her right between the kneecap. Oh Yeah!

some pics of my shortlist of favourite games in this thread (homeworld, stalker, hard reset) tho noticed a few that are absent (any of total war series, civ5).

playing 'ghost recon online' atm.
to be honest not much into FPS anymore, reflexes too rusty & old. for some reason GRO sucked me in.

GhostReconOnline_2013_02_22_20_19_43_461_zps7336608c.jpg

GhostReconOnline_2013_02_22_20_21_50_545_zpsf2ac3f6a.jpg

bit of a odd 'in game' chat log going on in last pic.

bit disappointed game doesn't support 2560x1600. max res in game in 1920x1200.

Last edited:
Back