What game are you playing right now (post screenshot)

Krenum, those are great looking screens. I have Fallout: NV but only have played about 20 minutes of it. Can you PM me a list of some basic mods you are using for that look? I like it!

Amnesia
8371CAD4C48973E30F520ED4191973D03CF29C8F

Finally going to be finishing this game soon. It's been tough because this game makes me really anxious but I'm going to finish this crap and get out of this HELLHOLE.

haha is not that bad... cool, theres still people playing amnesia :cool:
I've had the game since 2011 and played through Justine because I wanted the potato for the Portal 2 ARG. I about died at the end of that fiasco; my heart rate had to be well into the 160's. Then, I spent probably 10 hours of game time trying to make myself play past the water part. Finally, I whittled down my game backlog and Amnesia was there so I'm forcing myself to finish it so I can move on to other games and buy games during the summer sale.

30kznl0.jpg

It's on the picture, but Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. My party was taking a little late night stroll and ran afoul of an armored cyclops. I decided to light things up a little.

It's on the picture, but Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. My party was taking a little late night stroll and ran afoul of an armored cyclops. I decided to light things up a little.

Loving every minute of this game. Wish it didn't compress the screens so much.
Dragon's-Dogma--Dark-Arisen-Screenshot-54.jpg

heelkick.jpg
Dragon's-Dogma--Dark-Arisen-Screenshot-29.jpg

Dragon's-Dogma--Dark-Arisen-Screenshot-33.jpg

Dragon's-Dogma--Dark-Arisen-Screenshot-34.jpg

Dragon's-Dogma--Dark-Arisen-Screenshot-52.jpg

dragons.jpg

Ditto. Having enormous fun with the game. Excellent screenshots you've got there; I love the griffon riding one. Those guys can be hard to keep grounded!

Back