What game are you playing right now (post screenshot)

r3awak3n

Gawd
I dunno if a similar thread is going around but we have this thread in another forum I go to and its awesome to see who is playing what and see what they are playing (with a screenshot). You can learn about new games, etc.

Please write the name of the game after the screenshot :D

Currently playing Metro 3033. Got it in the THQ bundle and its phenomenal!

2013020400001c.jpg

what you got?

Last edited:
The waiting game...

RBiGETh.jpg

Dammit I hate maintenance. Also, hope to see some new faces, now that it's going F2P

Slowly but surely finally playing through Hard Reset.

F9B2DFD8D7E2BEADAA4187B899B0D8989E647F4B

/\ that looks sick. I am not yet to that part, I guess now I know you get to have sex with her. I guess you have everything turned max with the quad SLI. :D

also playing:

left-4-dead-2-pc-262.jpg

yes I am late to the party and just got this game of the forum here yesterday and its awesome, officially addicted.

lotgd.net you old school BBS guys will know what this is.

D2VYnk2.jpg

I am still learning how to sword fight, especially against those pesky Vanguards, but this game is brutally fun!

1AE293BF89F2E18CE1285B33C4584F9D3E0E23B5

TERA_Screen_Shot_20130205_182641resize.jpg

finally got to start playing. And now my zerker is moving away from Lumbertown, finally.

2uo3w91.jpg

And before you ask, yes I am the toilet...

No clue why the resolution on the image and so bad. Was taken via Steam Big Picture and with 360 controller on 1080p tv...

Wish people would put what games they are playing. No clue what the above picture is from...

The game that all games would want to be, but only a few will ever be.

23sucn9.png

Lets write the name of the game after the screenshot guys :) I will update first post to say that. Keep em coming.

ARMA2 Wasteland sandbox on the C4G servers.
What it lacks in visual perfection it makes up for in scale and enjoyment. A true sandbox game.
My squad playing indy, rooftop ambushing the main intersection in Zelenogorsk. Bluefor's base was north and missions kept poping up south so it was a constant flow of death.
We had a proper base 1.5km away, but this was just a killzone. There was 5 of us, and myself and one other who manned the ambush point got close to 30 kills between the two of us. The other guys got a bunch aswell. We lacked huge firepower as we were late joining the server, but we managed to cut down a number of Humvees and 2 armored personnel carriers.
2013020600003.jpg

Last edited:
I loaded up Company of Heroes. I bought it several years ago but never really played it much. Man, what an excellent excellent game (and campaign). If you never got around to playing it and enjoy RTS at all, you really need to get it...the creators made Homeworld and Dawn of War, easy to see how this is so good!

2wfmtzp.jpg

Back