What Game are you looking forward to most in 2010?

Starcraft 2 and Diablo III (if they are released in 2010)

Diablo III won't be released until 2011. The games looks finished but Blizzard only releases 2 games a year. Starcraft II and some random expansion of WoW are coming out in 2010. Gotta keep those stocks up and make the shareholders happy in 2011!!

Final Fantasy 13 if i had to pick ONE game

other games if picking others

Bioshock 2
God of War 3

Original IPs aren't getting any publicity in the new year. Douche.

Christ over 95% of these games you guys are listing are sequels. Sad.

OK so which original IPs, other than those listed, do you think are worth looking at? I'm certainly happy to hear about other titles I'm not yet aware of.

OK so which original IPs, other than those listed, do you think are worth looking at? I'm certainly happy to hear about other titles I'm not yet aware of.

I honestly have no idea. It was just an observation from reading this thread. I'm not trying to push an agenda here, just thought it was odd.

I honestly have no idea. It was just an observation from reading this thread. I'm not trying to push an agenda here, just thought it was odd.
It's hard to tell if an unreleased original IP is any good just by looking at screenshots and with no reviews or impressions.

Formula One 2010

+ everything that's already been said.

Holy shit I'm so excited about this, but also a little worried since there is absolutely *zero* material available for it. Presumably that's because we haven't even seen the car designs yet, but it makes me skittish none-the-less. Is there even a due date for this one yet?

Mount & Blade - Warband.

Gyeah, how many people have that on their list?

Bioshock 2
Serious Sam the second encounter HD
Serious Sam 3
Black Mesa
Crysis 2
Split Second

mass effect 2.

Hmmm, do you really think there is a possibility for Elder Scrolls V? That too, but I doubt we'd be seeing that. I thought Bethsoft was going to divert their productive efforts towards some MMO instead.

I'd be surprised to see another full fledged single player Elderscrolls game before the next console generation. I don't know if they'd release a sequel to Oblivion unless the graphics are substantially improved. FO3 looked pretty rough. I can't imagine that engine holding up in late 2010/2011. And a new console may launch in 2012. They released TES 3 and 4 very close to the launch of new console systems. The new TES game is always a killer.

As for 2010, I'm looking forward to Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3, Rage, Black Mesa, Crysis 2, and Agent. Probably forgetting some other stuff.

Splinter Cell: Conviction
Star Wars The Old Republic
God of War 3
Hard Rain
Alan Wake
Mass Effect 2 (just 20 days to go!)

I expect Old Republic to be pushed back though, and StarCraft 2 would be on the list but I'm not holding my breath on its being released this year.

Back