What email client are you using?

psynotic

Weaksauce
Just wanna see what other fellow [H] members are using.
To start things up... I use Outlook 2003.

I use Outlook 2003 for work and Thunderbird for personal. It would be nice to find a backup extension for Thunderbird that worked as well as Outlook's export to .pst option.

Yahoo! - works great- have all of my real accounts going to the paid Yahoo! account; don't have to worry about backups, can access it from anywhere. It's fast, always up and won't even think about letting a malicious anything near the terminal/computer I am using.

Mozilla Thunderbird, specifically Moox's Thunderbird M3 Optimized Build. It runs better and can take advantage of SSE2 support, as well as optimized code scheduling for high-end CPUs. It runs faster with a smaller memory footprint. I encourage all Thunderbird enthusiasts to try it. I've had positive experiences so far.

OE baby!! It'll work w/ my hotmail 'til next April... then I might have to find something else.

Cheers.

Thunderbird.

Some accounts are web-only, I don't want to be downloading any spam from them. I keep my ISP addy and certain others pretty private.

outlook xp, i want to upgrade to office 2k3, i've heard good things about outlook 2003

Got Gmail and Yahoo accounts configured for use w/Outlook 2k3. I still check the Gmail account thru the browser occasionally since it only receives mostly personal e-mail so I don't have to deal with spam much or do anything very complicated. I log into the Yahoo account sometimes merely to mark up some messages as spam hoping Yahoo prevents me from having to filter them in Outlook at all.

I use outlook 2k3 at home and work most of the time. I completely forget to do things that aren't in some kind of calendar.

When I'm not at home or the office, I use the flashmail program that came on my visiontek usb drive. It's great to get email through a program that runs completely from the drive, but I get too much spam through it to switch over.

Outlook 2K3 at home 'cause I run Exchange on my e-mail server and Thunderbird at work where I access all my account through IMAP.

At home I have to access exchange, POP3, HTTP, and IMAP accounts. Is there anything else that can handle all of these besides Outlook? PM me with any suggestions.

Back