What download manager can do this?

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
I am looking for a download manager that can download multiple application files from a website simultaneously and by itself. For example click this link.

http://www.aimutation.com/dload.php?action=viewall

There are about 100 or 200 .exe files that I want to download from that page and about 3 subpages deep. I have dial up for one, so I don't want to sit here for hours while I click each one and wait for it to download. I've tried a couple of download managers and all they will download is the image files and such. Please help, what manager can I use that will do this for me?

Reget Deluxe

First select all the files you want to download. Then start the download process. You will want to use the schedule option after that i.e. start one download then estimiate how long it will take to download that file and schedule the next download to start after the estimated time and repete. It will continue downloading all the files at the scheduled times. It will resume a broken download (disconnects and etc). It's a great program but it's shareware.

Flashget is the best i've used. There is a new upated version 1.6 out finally also.

If you just want to download one thing at a time you go to Tools -> Options -> Connection -> And under limit set the Max simultaneous jobs to 1.

Back