What does everyone see in Nintendo?

I see awesome party games that are mostly easy to pick up. Donkey Konga (1 and 2), Mario Kart, Warior Ware, Smash (except when my "pro friends" turn off items and play Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, or Battlefield >_<), and Mario Party Series (although heavily milked this gen).

I just wish their prices would drop quicker...

nintendo have lost the plot. if the revolution realy has those specs then i mite as well stick to my gamecube.... You say that graphics aint that important, but come on nintendo, cant u have both breath taking graphics and good gameplay?

i dont see nintendo rev selling well....

xerus` said:
Games are what does it for me too. Theres a lot of critism for Nintendo over using Mario and friends for all their games, but they're just characters. Each Mario game has been a different experience, same with Metroid and Zelda. They keep those characters because they know they work. It would be too much of a risk bringing in new characters every time they wanted to make a new kind of game. Not to mention the familiarity of the characters brings people back.

I keep up with PC gaming mostly, so Nintendo is the only company offering something really different for me. The xbox and xbox360 just seem to have the same things that PC gaming has, and I'm just not interested. I dont want to play another Tom Clancy shooter, or another racing or sports game trying to be as realsitic as possible. I want something new and imaginative, and I know I can trust Nintendo to give me just that.

Sums up my sentiments pretty well.

I'm mainly a PC gamer as well, and I haven't bought a console since the N64, because none of them really interested me. I probably would have enjoyed some titles on the PS1, PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube, but none of them that weren't offered on the PC interested me enough to buy the system. When I buy a console, its to play games, nothing else. Not simulations, not drawn out, elaborate story-centric RPGs that are 80% cutscenes. Just fun games. For all of the intense graphics, real life simulations, mega-story RPGs, and FPS's, I have my PC.

I agree with the original poster that the GameCube really didn't live up to the legacy of the N64. I think where Nintendo went wrong was not differeniating the Gamecube from the Xbox and PS2 enough and becoming a little too comfortable in the #1 spot with all their previous consoles. And I also think that nobody realizes this more now than Nintendo. Up until the GameCube, they were a phenominal console game company. They were pretty good with the GameCube, but not good enough. In the past two years, however, they've really shown signs of improvement.

You can tell they've totally rethought the direction and approach they're going to take to console gaming this time around. They've tasted defeat, and have come face to face with their own mortality. Their success is no longer guaranteed by brand alone, and to make it this generation their going to need some real innovation and deliver high quality gaming experiences on par if not better than what made them great in their first decade. Neccessity is the mother of invention, and Nintendo needs to do something impressive to succeed in the console market.

Humble, focused, bold, and driven, Nintendo could return to greatness with the Revolution.

For everyone who is using the "well, they are the same characters, but in different situations" answer to the "nintendo puts out rehases" argument, that is lame.

You are the same people who bash the 360 and ps3, and say that nintendo is an innovator. How can you possibly say both? Either they innovate, or the use the same characters.

Using the same characters isn't innovating, no matter how much you try to convince yourself and others that it is.

That would be like ford or chevy making a new suv that has multiple models that all are the same but saying one is for snow, one is for rain, one is for off road, one is for kids, one is for the distinguished 40 somehting, one is for the hardcore, etc...yet the suv is exactly the same!

Using the same characters in a completely different realm, in a completely different style of gameplay is pretty innovating. The fact that they can successfully pull it off and make a profit out of it is great.

The biggest innovation in Halo 2 from Halo 1 is that now you can hold 2 guns at the same time.

If Nintendo isn't great, I ask one question. In reviews on platform type games (from Sonic to Crash Bandicoot, and everywhere in between), why do they always compare it to Mario? Because the Mario games are fun, innovative, and a standard. So far, no one has been able to mimic the Mario series. It is so well balanced, that anyone age 5 to 101 can play it and be challenged and have fun!

I've played the Original NES, SNES (Awesome 3rd party support for those 2!), the N64 (which started to lose some support), and the Gamecube (even less support). EVERY system has had great games. I used to HATE Nintendo. I was a BIG TIME Sega fan-girl. Still am (long live Sega!). Now, I'm into the Microsoft scene (nothing better than playing my old Sega & NES games!). I still own my Gamecube and still play it. I've got a lot of games for it, and it's awesome. Graphics aren't everything (although they do kick ass!). If they were, why do so many people use emulators??? Or buy the old Atari, Capcom, Taito arcade compliations? Those were the fun games. That's why. So, obviously graphics aren't the issue here.

I never did like SSBM, though. For it being the #1 game, I never really got the point.

;)

Nintendo's Revolution is the console I can't wait to get. It's going to be a good year at E306.

Firewall said:
For everyone who is using the "well, they are the same characters, but in different situations" answer to the "nintendo puts out rehases" argument, that is lame.

You are the same people who bash the 360 and ps3, and say that nintendo is an innovator. How can you possibly say both? Either they innovate, or the use the same characters.

Using the same characters isn't innovating, no matter how much you try to convince yourself and others that it is.

That would be like ford or chevy making a new suv that has multiple models that all are the same but saying one is for snow, one is for rain, one is for off road, one is for kids, one is for the distinguished 40 somehting, one is for the hardcore, etc...yet the suv is exactly the same!

What the..? How is using new characters in any way connected to innovation?

Have you seen what's being done on the DS these days? There is real innovation going on, you don't need to quibble about what characters are used in order to see that.

Anybody who argues that Nintendo has sequelitis as much as MS or Sony isn't worth arguing with. Mario Party is the ONLY game that that applies to.

That's how Nintendo takes risks. Pick a franchise character, and stick him in an innovative game design (i.e. Kirby's Canvas Curse, Donky Konga). They occasionally do it without recognizable characters (Pikmin, Odama) but for the most part, when they go out on a limb, they want to be assured that SOMEONE will buy it.

I know many times people walked by a game store, seen "Mario Superstar Soccer" and said to themselves "hmm... it's a Mario game, so it has to be fun". And guess what, it is! If the company that made the Mario/Kirby/Donky Kong/etc-based IP didn't use that world-recognized character, do you think they would've sold anywhere near as much as they did? Sure, it would be nice to have games with generic characters sometimes, but how many people do you think would've picked up "Superstar Soccer" with generic human characters in comparison to the Mario-based game? I'm willing to bet money that the game sold a lot more because Mario was on the cover.

I don't know how many of you can even argue the fact that there's a huge difference between rehashing something (Mario Party until 6, Halo, etc) and re-using a character or well-known franchise in a completely new game (nearly all Nintendo IPs, most Final Fantasy titles, etc). Look past what's on the cover ("Mario, Metroid, Link") and play the games! A true sequel doesn't feel the same as its predecessor, and that's where Nintendo shines.

fromage said:
Using the same characters in a completely different realm, in a completely different style of gameplay is pretty innovating.

Except Nintendo doesn't do that. They add a few new features to an old template, change the environment, and call it a brand new game just like everyone else does.

fromage said:
The biggest innovation in Halo 2 from Halo 1 is that now you can hold 2 guns at the same time.

That's probably the dumbest thing I've read in this thread, by far. You must've missed the additions that were made in multiplayer.

Gob said:
Because they think how I think:

Gameplay>Graphics

Have fun picking one over the other. The rest of us will have both...with other consoles.

K600 said:
Have fun picking one over the other. The rest of us will have both...with other consoles.
Have fun with Halo 3, MGS6, GT34 or whatever.

I have had more fun with pokemon in the past 2 weeks then I have had with my Xbox, PS2 for the past 3 years combined.

You all seem to have the strange misconception that the revolution will have bad graphics. If RE4 is any indication of what can be done on the gamecube, good developers that dont want to spend millions of extra dollars making super higher res textures could easily make beautiful games for the rev. Not to mention the fact that it probably wont look much worse if at all on a normal 640x480 TV that a large majority of the gaming population has, including myself.

For the love of God, stop citing Resident Evil 4. That project was restarted twice and Nintendo doesn't even have Capcom in their pocket anymore.

It's pretty sad when the one game that everyone uses to define the system didn't even have exclusivity for a year.

SSBM and the Mario Party games were the only rehashes on the Gamecube that weren't a far cry from the originals. I don't get where you guys are coming from saying that those two were poor games on the GC. Compare any of the 007 games on any of the big three consoles to Goldeneye and you see nothing but disappointment. The new Mario Kart was a disaster. The Starfox game, while fun, was just too large of a change from Starfox 64. Don't even get me started on Super Mario Sunshine, what a joke that was.

Oh and by the way, if any of you people pride yourselves on a game collection that includes ever release of Madden football or NBA 200X since 2002, please promptly slit your wrists.

I get Nintendo for the multiplayer. And I'm not talking about online multiplayer against others on the mic. I'm talking about having you friends over, crunched up together on the couch, soda cans stacked up three feet high, face and hands sweating, yelling and screaming like madmen as everybody runs form Kirby toting the hammer in SSBM, a blue spiny shell smashes DK from first place to fourth place in MKDD, you snatch a star from the top player in a Battle Round in the many incarnations of Mario Party, or unleash a Chain Chomp in Super Mario Strikers. It's these experiences where I can truly appreciate Nintendo, because I don't get this anywhere else.

Debate and argue if you want over the merit of sequels and remakes, because honestly, there could be Halo 5, Mario Party 9, Super Smash Brothers 4, MGS6, GTA 4, Super Mario 256, or Metroid Prime 4, and I'll play it if it's fun, regardless of the number following it.

Edit:
K600 said:
For the love of God, stop citing Resident Evil 4. That project was restarted twice and Nintendo doesn't even have Capcom in their pocket anymore.

It's pretty sad when the one game that everyone uses to define the system didn't even have exclusivity for a year.

K600, he was merely citing RE4 to prove the Gamecube's capability graphic wise. Whether or not it's exclusive anymore, it does look stunning on the GC.

KillerPotato said:
You all seem to have the strange misconception that the revolution will have bad graphics. If RE4 is any indication of what can be done on the gamecube, good developers that dont want to spend millions of extra dollars making super higher res textures could easily make beautiful games for the rev. Not to mention the fact that it probably wont look much worse if at all on a normal 640x480 TV that a large majority of the gaming population has, including myself.

Resident evil 4 looked great, but was clearly not rendered completely in real time. There's only certain types of games you can do that with.

As for tvs...you're telling me that you dont plan to buy an hdtv in the next 4-5 years? Thats ridiculous. You can pick up a great hdtv for under 1k now, and the prices are already going down. In 2 years or so even relatively casual home theatre, gaming, and tv users will have hd. Once you experience a good setup, you'll want it, its as simple as that.

Regardless, I think the question to this thread has been answered...Alot! Nintendo isnt going anywhere and they are going to continue to make great games for a long time. If you dont want a Nintendo console than don't get one. There will be a lot of people who will and no amount of whining about graphics or sequels is going to change that.

K600 said:

Was Capcom ever in nintendo's pocket? You apparently missed the point of my argument. I wasnt citing it for the sake of it beinga good game, but the graphical capabilities of the gamecube, RE4 being one of the best looking games of that generation, and despite it also being on the PS2, it showed what a good developer could do with such hardware. The fact that it still looked good on the PS2 even further pushes my point, showing you dont need hardware that blows everything else out of the ballpark to make an amazing looking game.

To break away from RE4, take Wind Waker for example. I think its one of the most amazing looking console games ever, showing what simply good art direction can do for a title, and the fact that the cel shading brought a unique and completely breathtaking feel to the entire game. Combine that with good gameplay and you have an amazing game. Thats nice if you didnt like the boating around, but again, it created a beautiful environment and an opportunity for a brand new story.

Spaceman_Spiff said:
Resident evil 4 looked great, but was clearly not rendered completely in real time. There's only certain types of games you can do that with.
RE 4 was ALL real time. There were models/textures used just for the cut-scenes, then swapped back out for user interaction. It is proof that hardware specs don't dictate quality of the system. RE4 for PS2 doesn't even look as good as the GC version.

And by graphics does everyone here want "photo-real" or something that complements the gameplay/style? The more photo-real something is, the higher the exspectations of what you can do in that game will be. The moment something doesn't go down as exspected, the "realism" is broken. The industry isn't ready for that kind of stuff yet.

Nintendo is a great company, and will keep putting out good stuff. They want EVERYONE to play, not just the 18~30 year old who likes things that go "boom". It's really hard to make something that everyone can enjoy. How many 2~3 year olds do you see with a PSP? How many older people do you see playing the PSP? It's not _marketed_for_them_.

The Rev's controller can be used by people who have limited mobility. People who can't use their fingers well. I am sure as soon as a game is targeted towards them, it will sell. parents of children who wanted to play games, can now go out and buy this system for little cash.

Nintendo has thought about this a lot more than I have, and I am sure they are on to something with the new console.

KillerPotato said:
Was Capcom ever in nintendo's pocket?

Yes. There was a time in Resident Evil was supposed to be theirs permanently.

Resident Evil 4 was a great game, but it certainly wasn't the be-all end-all of visuals in the last generation. Wind Waker certainly wasn't either (Sorry, but cel-shading and smooth animations weren't anything new to those of us who played Jet Grind Radio on the Dreamcast earlier).

Lamont said:
They want EVERYONE to play, not just the 18~30 year old who likes things that go "boom".

Last time I checked, "everyone" included those 18~30 year olds and Nintendo has done next to nothing to retain them as customers.

Lamont said:
How many 2~3 year olds do you see with a PSP?

None, but I've never seen them with GBAs and DSs either.

Lamont said:
How many older people do you see playing the PSP? It's not _marketed_for_them_.

This is such a ridiculous argument. The Revolution isn't going to magically going to attract the elderly to gaming. The people who don't play games aren't avoiding it because it's too hard; they're avoiding it because they see it as a childish hobby. No controller is going to change that.

Lamont said:
The Rev's controller can be used by people who have limited mobility. People who can't use their fingers well.

...the Revolution still requires the use of buttons...

K600 said:
Yes. There was a time in Resident Evil was supposed to be theirs permanently.

Resident Evil 4 was a great game, but it certainly wasn't the be-all end-all of visuals in the last generation. Wind Waker certainly wasn't either (Sorry, but cel-shading and smooth animations weren't anything new to those of us who played Jet Grind Radio on the Dreamcast earlier).
Actually, Wind waker took it further with facial animations that you could gauge the state of the character. Jet Set didn't.. and Wind Waker has smoother animations.

And much better effects. Wind Waker was one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. Regardless, these arguments are becoming stupid. The only place RE4 had non-realtime elements was on the PS2. They recorded the Gamecube's cutscenes which WERE realtime and played them back in MPG on the PS2 because the hardware couldn't handle it. The Gamecube's version was the pinnicle of what you can do with hardware that's supposedly inferior to the XBox.

Yadda yadda the Revolution will look just fine in SD in comparison to even the PS3 in SD. That's why Nintendo has been piping "no HD" for so long, though I'm willing to bet you're going to see a few games in 720p over the console's lifetime. The CPU inside the Revolution would wipe the floor with either the X360 or the PS3's PPE's clock-for-clock, if it was even possible to get a G4 or G5 class CPU into the realm of 3.2ghz without stripping out much of the instruction sets as was done for the PPE's, or water cooling which would be prohibitively expensive. Why do you think Apple switched to Intel? And on that note... I wonder why IBM offered Apple the Revolution's CPU for its newest ibooks if it was "so weak" - there must be something about it that we don't know.

steviep said:
And much better effects. Wind Waker was one of the most beautiful games I've ever played.

You pretty much say that about every Nintendo game you've ever played (And not because it's true).

steviep said:
Regardless, these arguments are becoming stupid.

We agree!

steviep said:
The Gamecube's version was the pinnicle of what you can do with hardware that's supposedly inferior to the XBox.

Was was the pinnacle of the Gamecube, and yes, the system was inferior to the Xbox.

steviep said:
Yadda yadda the Revolution will look just fine in SD in comparison to even the PS3 in SD.

de·lu·sion P Pronunciation Key (d-lzhn)
n.
The act or process of deluding.
The state of being deluded.
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
Psychiatry. A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution

I'm excited to see where the next gen consoles are going but i'm watching Nintendo very closeul in comparison...

From what I see there is very little innovation in the next gen from Sony and Microsoft. From what i've seen of the Xbox 360 it has basically added some polish to the orriginal XBOX (easily replaceable hard drive, wireless controller support built in, media center functionality, pretty white case, improved graphics, improved Xbox Live! features.

I own a Nintendo Game Cube. I actually bought it specifically to play Zelda: Wind Waker. It was well worth it in my oppinion. I bought the console for $99.99 CDN and Zelda: Wind Waker for $29.99... Whole system and a game for $130!!! Since finishing that game I have gotten a few other games for in the $30 range and have enjoyed them to varying degrees.

I like Nintendo's approach. Realease a console that's cheaper than the competition (but stil competant), release amazing games and over time watch as those games drop to a reasonable pricepoint. I read somewhere that the max price on Revolution games is going to be capped at $49.99 USD... (I think I saw that on gamespot). This is good news.

Big $$$ and high specs don't equal a better gaming experience. I enjoy great graphics as much as the next guy but innovative games, good gameplay, and inexpensive hardware/software makes it an interesting proposition for me.

I absolutely love PC gaming and for some genres I wouldn't trade it for any console (online MMORPG, FPS mostly). I absolutely love that but the thing that trips PC gaming up... Cost. PC gaming is FAR more expensive than even the most expensive console system. You are faced with constant upgrades in order to play the games as intended. When you pop a game into the console you are seeing that game the way it was intended and for the most part that includes smooth framerates and equal graphic detail (can vary if your running HD on some of the newer consoles obviously).

It's an exciting time in console history right now and I think all of these consoles are going to be great. PC gaming won't be far behind in catching up to the new titles on the Xbox 360 to be sure (heck look at oblivion right now...) and the PC gamers who have the money will be able to fully enjoy that as well.

K600, would you please kindly accept that there's no way in hell you're going to convince us that Nintendo and their products suck? There are reasons why we believe that they don't, and those reasons are probably far more persuasive, even if only to us, than the argument that "OMG, BUT XBOCKS HAD MORE MEGAHURTSES." Get over it.

finalgt said:
K600, would you please kindly accept that there's no way in hell you're going to convince us that Nintendo and their products suck? There are reasons why we believe that they don't, and those reasons are probably far more persuasive, even if only to us, than the argument that "OMG, BUT XBOCKS HAD MORE MEGAHURTSES." Get over it.

Maybe you should get over being such an ignorant loyalist and seeing there is more to gaming than Black & White. I've also never said that Nintendo sucks, so be a sport and pull your head out of your ass.

You're so caught up in damage control that you can't see that Nintendo is shorting you on an important part of the experience.

ar·ro·gant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gnt)
adj.
Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak.

K600 said:
Maybe you should get over being such an ignorant loyalist and seeing there is more to gaming than Black & White.

i·ro·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
Dramatic irony.
Socratic irony.

^^^

:rolleyes:

Says the guy who makes it a point to troll every single Microsoft/Sony thread with his delusional, one-sided perspective of "fun" games and how they don't have them.

Unlike you, I've owned and played a wealth of games for every system from the last generation and will do the same with this one.

K600 said:
^^^

:rolleyes:

Says the guy who makes it a point to troll every single Microsoft/Sony thread with his delusional, one-sided perspective of "fun" games and how they don't have them.

Please point out to me where exactly I'm trolling every Microsoft and Sony related thread. And then please point out to me what you've been doing. And when you're finished, please point out to me the irony.

I didn't know having a contrasting opinion was considered trolling these days. If it weren't for people with -gasp- different tastes, every thread in here would just be a fucking wankfest.

You've been busy with damage control since this announcement was made. You'll resume your typical baiting as soon as any good X360/PS3 news comes around.

finalgt said:
I didn't know having a contrasting opinion was considered trolling these days.

It isn't. Constantly alluding to the perceived inferiority of everything that isn't Nintendo is, however.

K600 said:
You've been busy with damage control since this announcement was made. You'll resume your typical baiting as soon as any good X360/PS3 news comes around.

I'm waiting for you to point out my "constant trolling". I can easily point out which threads you've appeared in the last month, and why I call your statements irony.

Regardless, I've admitted that these UNOFFICIAL specs are weaker than I expected, but I also pointed out that they are very likely a lot better than they appear on paper, and that games can and will look just fine in SD. And I've also gone and admitted that the game's looks aren't always the most important thing. But, evidently your constant negative opinion in nearly every single Nintendo-related thread in the last month puts you at odds with certain statements that you've made in this very thread. In other words, you should probably practice what you preach. Now enough with your flame bait, enough with your personal jabs, let's get back to the topic at hand here before the mods lock the thread up. Before you make complete judgements on what the machine can do, perhaps we should wait until the screenshots appear at E3, anyway. After all, you go out of your way to defend "your" XBox360, despite the fact that its CPUs are extremely ineffecient for anything that doesn't revolve around visual IQ. Why can't fans of Nintendo's games do the same without taking your figurative cheap shots?

can we all just realize that this forum is filled with two types of people?

Option 1: Nintendo-haters
Option 2: Nintendo-lovers

Jesus mother fucking christ. These arguments become lamer and lamer by the second. So what if you hate Revolution? So what if you love Revolution? So fucking what if you don't like the controller? Here is a word to the wise - which is probably like three of you:

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Here's what Matt from IGN had to say in the latest mailbag. I concur:
I'm going to take a deep breath and try to run through this. Let's start with the similarities between GameCube and Revolution. According to Revolution developers, Nintendo's new console shares similar CPU and GPU architectures to GameCube. The new clock rate figures we revealed are almost exactly 1.5 times more powerful than those for Nintendo's current generation system. I mean, if you were to take a calculator and multiple the CPU and GPU speeds on GameCube by 1.5, you would end up with the MHz figures we posted for Revolution. But that doesn't mean the console as a whole is only 1.5 times more powerful. There are other considerations, including RAM and overall bandwidth, which play important roles in the final equation.

We posted these specs because they are newsworthy and it's our job to bring readers the latest in Revolution developments. Some hardcore fans are really upset that we chose to file our report, but we make no apologies for doing what we're paid to do.

Unfortunately, though, some people have really bashed the console based on our report, which is unfair. I want to be clear to readers that many Revolution games will look positively beautiful. There are some important factors to remember when thinking about the console - and you won't find these considerations in any tech spec piece. First off, the machine will be roughly twice as powerful as GameCube, a system whose games have set graphical benchmarks. Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, Rogue Squadron - these are very pretty games. Imagine what smart developers will be able to do with twice the horsepower and, just as importantly, double the memory. On top of that, studios have had five years to come to grips with the GameCube architecture. They know what they're doing on the console. And Revolution is an extension of that. First generation Revolution games have the potential to look as good as sixth generation GameCube efforts. I find that possibility extremely intriguing.

I have a 50" plasma screen hanging on my living room wall. I have a 30" LCD on my dining room wall. And I have an HD CRT in my bedroom. I'm a technical guy. I like high-definition graphics. I am going home tonight to play Oblivion on Xbox 360. I am, you could say, fully emerged in the so-called "HD era" of videogames. And yet, I'm promising you that you're going to be impressed with the visuals in some of the Revolution games on the horizon. I guess for now you'll just have to trust me on that point.

I rarely leave home without my Nintendo DS Lite. Meanwhile, my Sony PSP has been collecting dust for months. I bring this up to illustrate my final and most important comment. Graphics are integral to me, but gameplay is king. And where gameplay is concerned, Revolution has the potential horsepower of five Xbox 360s. When you read our spec pieces, keep this point in mind and have a little faith in Nintendo to deliver the goods.

Guess we'll do this then. These are a few of the most recent.

steviep said:
...there is a drastic difference between reusing a universally-known franchise character (Mario/Zelda/etc) in a new game, and a sequel with almost nothing but a new shiny HD coat and a few new cars/levels/guns (insert >2/3 X360 titles here).

steviep said:
Flame of the year award. How old are you, 10?
Go play your M-rated boob fests, and stay out of this mostly mature discussion.

steviep said:
The Xbox 360 and PS3 will be "OR" systems.

As I said, you've been too busy defending Nintendo to go about your usual ways. By the way, LOL at "your Xbox360". I don't have one. I haven't owned one since I sold three for profit at launch. I do, unlike you, own all four of the last-gen systems.

I've said nothing against Nintendo that others aren't also saying;

1. They're telling gamers what they should want instead of giving them what they ask for.

2. They're almost always behind the technological curve.

3. They rehash their titles just as much as everyone else.

4. A lot of their "ideas" aren't really fresh or new.

5. Their marketing strategies leave much to be desired.

Back