what do you think of PIA

cdoublejj

Gawd
my heart sank i saw that i had forgot to turn off auto pay for the yearly. it think the buy out is kind of shady but, have not heard any word of shady doings yet.

I turned my autopay off and was going to switch, but still haven't found another reputable service. Everyone seems to keep pimping Nord, but IMHO, they still haven't recovered my trust after their last issue. I may just go ahead and buy an AWS ec2 instance to run it when I need it.

I turned my autopay off and was going to switch, but still haven't found another reputable service. Everyone seems to keep pimping Nord, but IMHO, they still haven't recovered my trust after their last issue. I may just go ahead and buy an AWS ec2 instance to run it when I need it.
FrgMstr, we still calling Mullvad good?

I'm liking Mullvad myself because they have Wireguard already figured while most others have only been rolling it out recently.

You mean the completely overblown issue that affected 0 people?

FrgMstr, we still calling Mullvad good?

I'm liking Mullvad myself because they have Wireguard already figured while most others have only been rolling it out recently.
Got phone apps now too.

Screenshot_20200502-121339.png

I don't trust them one bit after the buyout.

Check this out: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/ They compare a ton of VPN providers. I would personally go for Mullvad or Windscribe

my heart sank i saw that i had forgot to turn off auto pay for the yearly. it think the buy out is kind of shady but, have not heard any word of shady doings yet.

I just noticed that I have to do that at the end of this month. Thanks for the reminder ;).

yeah i was looking at windscribe too. PIA had/has some nice things. auto updating linux/ubuntu client with a really easy install. also they have a kill switch too. anyone else testing out windscribe on *buntu?

Back