What do you plan on playing next month and why?

I will def. hit all those AAA PC titles, but I am especially psyched for Spore, STALKER Clear Sky, The Witcher Enhanced, Left 4 Dead, Far Cry 2, Crysis Warhead and most of all FALLOUT 3!! also I recently got back into Beatmania IIDX as well which is fun as hell and makes Guitar Hero/etc. look like child's play so that will be eating all the hours between above mentioned games and work.

Yeah sure I'll get those hyped games, maybe Warhammer too, it's all my friend talks about, I should pre-order soon-ish. But I'm just getting a PS2 and today I bought Battlefield 2142, I love it. :p

I'll be playing J-O-B all next month, probably for about 40-50+ hours a week. Probably the following month too...and the month after that... :rolleyes:
Damn I wish my job was full-time. :p

I'll be playing J-O-B all next month, probably for about 40-50+ hours a week. Probably the following month too...and the month after that... :rolleyes:

Ditto.

Although, I might try to squeeze a few hours in to play Witcher. It looks good. Kind of an interesting look at a game. I definately want to give it a try, but it might be a stretch. I'm hoping that when the Enhanced Edition comes out one of the local stores will do a sale and I might be able to pick it up discounted.

That J-O-B pays, but I've also got "MORTGAGE" versions 1 and 2 that I need to think about paying attention to from time to time.

Me too, however I'll be playing that about 60-70 a week... :rolleyes:

Clear Sky
Crysis Warhead
Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Hell's Highway
King's Bounty: The Legend
Sacred 2
Rise of the Argonauts
Dead Space
Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto IV

All in order of release dates

spore - been listening to so much hype about it, Im a little excited.
crysis warhead - let's see this run on a $600 pc.

On PC:
Mass effect
Crysis warhead
Gta 4 (been waiting since ages :D)
fry cry 2

On PS3 : (which i plan to get by next month)
MGS4

On X360 :
Fable2
Lost odyssy
And few more

The two on my short list are Fallout 3 and Spore. Bethesda is a top quality developer and I'm a huge fan of the whole Fallout post-nuclear-apocalyptic setting. Also a new IP from Will Wright deserves any gamers attention.

I have a feeling I will also get dragged (kicking and screaming) into playing WAR with my friends.

Sept nothing new I'm interesting in, I'll still be playing NBA 2k8, Forza 2, and CoH.

Once October hits I can't wait to start playing NBA 2k9.

Civ colonization
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Ghostbusters
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
Wrath of the Lich King
Dawn of War 2(I know February is a long way off but still really looking forward to this one)

1. Mercs 2 - I like burning things
2.Force unleashed - old star wars nostalgia
3. Fallout 3 - nuf said
4. Left 4 Dead - Love zombie games, and general fan of valve published games.

Gotic 3 (been playing it sence I bought it on release day)
Harry Potter with my kids.
Thinking about picking up a copy of Assassin's Creed and giving it a try

#1 Farcry 2 - enjoyed Farcry and Crysis and finally a non-war FPS without any frickin aliens and/or monsters. Stories with aliens/monsters are getting tired imo.
however..
#2 Fallout 3 - i loved Wasteland and Fallout, and Bethesda usually delivers

#1 Farcry 2 - enjoyed Farcry and Crysis and finally a non-war FPS without any frickin aliens and/or monsters. Stories with aliens/monsters are getting tired imo.
however..
#2 Fallout 3 - i loved Wasteland and Fallout, and Bethesda usually delivers

loved morrowind, didnt love oblivion! however, love fallout... pc limited edition is £5 cheaper in price than the console normal version! i am paying £35 for the lunch box and extras...

Hmm, this list is for sept/oct.

Brothers in Arms: HH - Liked the first two, this one looks great and I always enjoy a good tactical squad based game, IMO this is one of the few games that can still be set in WWII And be interesting.

Fable 2 - Really looking forward to this on my 360. I liked the first one, though I was disappointed by it's linear pathways and lack-luster combat, I loved the morphing system and the way your character changed as well as it's European fairy tale kind of atmosphere. With this one having open environments, more involved combat with the environment, and an actual forward movement in technology (IMO so many game series that are supposed to take place "in the future" yet always seem like they are in the middle ages, IE The elder scrolls series) it's an easy choice for me to buy on release day.

Fallout 3 - Maybe I'm giving into hope, but I hope it can be a decent rpg and not come off as oblivion w/ guns.

Farcry 2 - Open ended fps set in Africa, don't really get many open ended fps games besides those like Stalker/boiling point.

Rise of the Argonauts - As a huge Greek and Roman Mythology buff and a fan of stories/movies like Jason and the Argonauts, the Odyssey, Clash of the titans, etc this game is looking great. It's also doing things that I wish more rpg's would do, focusing more on the character and less on Menu-based "roll-playing" and more on "role" playing instead, the combat looks fun and interesting, the different characters are goin to be awesome (Perseus and Odysseus are both in the game), the story looks interesting, though they've obviously changed it up quite a bit in regards to characters, etc.

Stalker: Clear Sky - What hasn't already been said? The first one had one of the best in-game atmosphere in a long time, this one just looks awesome too.

Warhammer Online - I've been looking for a good pvp-focused mmo since UO. DAOC was pretty good in RVR but since I haven't really found an mmo that felt like it actually was based on pvp rather then PVE with PVP tacked onto it. From reading the previews and hearing from players and watching all the recent videos from the preview weekend, I've already pre ordered it and am waiting for open beta to start, it can't come soon enough.

I just picked up a copy of The Witcher for real cheap. I'll download the Enhanced Edition as soon as it is released to really play it. :)

Probably Warhammer online at least for the free month. Beyond that nothing appeals to me.

Back