What do you guys think of the Logitech MX1000 laser mouse?

Pinipig523

[H]ard|Gawd
Just looking for opinions? I am coming from an MX700 mouse and I have tried the MX1000 at the stores in my hand.. very nice fit.

So, give me your opinions and a place to buy them for a good price.

Thanks,
Joey :D

I swear by mine. When I go into work, I can't stand using the crappy little mice that they give us.

i never use mine :( I find it too heavy compared to my 518

I like mine a lot. Very accurate and very comfortable. However, they just came out with the "G7" that is basically the MX-1000 with on the fly sensitivity adjustment. If you had the bucks I'd go with that.

i love my mx1000, the battery life is unbelievable.. I can go for weeks without having to put it on the dock at all, and I rarely ever see less than 3 green bars showing the battery is full....

button placement is perfect, very easy to get used to... very hard to go away from... deffinately worth the $

H3d Case said:
can you buy a mx-1000 with a chord? cause im not all into wireless

Why not? The MX1000 has the exact same responsiveness of any corded mouse out there. The only downside to the MX1000 is you have to stick it in its charger overnight once every two weeks (Oh noes!).

well ok but some people say the mx mouses are a little off. is this one any different?

upgraded from a MS Wireless Intelimouse 1.0 (which is a very good mouse) to the MX 3100 combo that has the MX1000, and all i have to say is WOW!, i wanted to wait for the G7, but i got a good deal on the combo and I am pleased

Invader_sk00dge said:
I like mine a lot. Very accurate and very comfortable. However, they just came out with the "G7" that is basically the MX-1000 with on the fly sensitivity adjustment. If you had the bucks I'd go with that.

-the G7 supports 500hz polling, the mx1000 only does 125hz.
-the G7 has 2000DPI, the mx1000 has 800dpi.
-the mx1000 does carry some known issues, 1st gen stuff tends to be a bit flakey, while improvements come with the second generation.

I swear by mine too. It fit good at first then my hand would get a little tired but that feeling only lasted for like a week and now I don't think I want to go back to anything else

i think the mx1000 is to expensive and they could put in the best tech. they got, like 1600dpi,etc. they (logitech) have the 1600 dpi, is it better than the mx1000? i have the red mx510, cool look.

The MX1000 is nice, has a pretty good range too. Fits comfortably in hand.

I dont like the MX1000 due to the pickup delay, since I use a low sensitivity for gaming.

My only complaint about the MX1000 is the "jumpiness" I experience from time to time, kinda like the mouse likes to re-calibrate or something. Other than that, awesome mouse for everyday gaming / productivity use IMO.

Back