What did you buy from the Steam Thanksgiving sale?

Lost Planet 2, Bloodrayne, Bloodrayne 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas. $11.95 total.

Has anyone tried Subnautica?

Early supporter of the game; It's an incredible game even with what is there right now. Totally worth picking up, one of the few early access titles worth the money and it's developed by people who have a proven track record.

Picked up the Endless Legend DLC, Hand of Fate, and Sword Coast Legends. And now I have to go to work before I even play any of them :(

So far I only picked up some DLC for Rocksmith 2014 and some tables for Pinball FX. These BF and seasonal sales are the only times when the DLCs go for a decent price. I have been flip flopping if I want to buy the Dark Souls 2 SOTFS but I really don't have time to replay an even longer version of DS2. Maybe I'll grab it during the sale before the release of DS3. At least that way I'll probably replay it partially. ;)

Will be interesting what they highlight today prices don't seem to change cause it's already on sale.

Early supporter of the game; It's an incredible game even with what is there right now. Totally worth picking up, one of the few early access titles worth the money and it's developed by people who have a proven track record.

Subnautica is something I was not familiar with until very recently. I have to say that really looks intruiging and I'm likely going to roll the dice on it.

So far I haven't gotten anything. I'm debating getting GTA V, but other than that I don't see much on sale that interests me.

Will be interesting what they highlight today prices don't seem to change cause it's already on sale.

no the prices are the same...its just they rotate the adverstising on a 24 hour basis looks like

btw. War in the East is on sale for 50 bucks for those serious wargamers out there..I doubt it will ever go cheaper..just an fyi

Anyone have the Borderlands Pre Sequel? Is it just as good as BL2? Not a bad price for the game + season pass

Subnautica is something I was not familiar with until very recently. I have to say that really looks intruiging and I'm likely going to roll the dice on it.

UW has done a really good job with releasing pretty decent updates for this game. Some of their updates - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y88Z8KkMfI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyAhPYCyoRU

UW are the folks who developed Natural Selection mod for HL and NS2 on their own. I also supported NS2 quite heavily, and UW did the 'crowdfunding' thing before it was a 'thing'. They are capable of doing a lot of awesome work with a fairly small budget. I gave them a lot of money for both NS2 and now Subnautica because of the simple fact that I enjoyed the fuck out of NS back in the day so they deserve to keep existing and developing new games.

Gameplay wise subnautica is fairly unique. It's not just another survival/minecraft clone, and I won't spoil much because a lot of what makes the game awesome is discovering things.

Last edited:
Got Wolfenstein. Price was lowered from 50 to 7 euro, so it was good bargain. If I like it, during winter sale I'll get the add on.

picked up Starpoint Gemini 2 Gold for like 10bucks.. heard a few good things about it.. looked ok.. anyone have any experience?

picked up Starpoint Gemini 2 Gold for like 10bucks.. heard a few good things about it.. looked ok.. anyone have any experience?

I've had it in my steam library for awhile and installed it like a week ago as I was on a space kick. I only played for like 5 mins but I wasn't a fan of the controls. That said, I really didn't give it a chance and need to attempt it again when I'm not in a bad/annoyed mood.

Reason I installed it was because I was on a space kick, Rebel Galaxy http://store.steampowered.com/app/290300/ is an awesome game and was hoping for more of the same.

Just picked up...

Rome Total War Complete edition $3.49
Shadows of Mordor $16.99
Wolfenstein the Old Blood $12.49

That's it I'm done. :)

I've had it in my steam library for awhile and installed it like a week ago as I was on a space kick. I only played for like 5 mins but I wasn't a fan of the controls. That said, I really didn't give it a chance and need to attempt it again when I'm not in a bad/annoyed mood.

Reason I installed it was because I was on a space kick, Rebel Galaxy http://store.steampowered.com/app/290300/ is an awesome game and was hoping for more of the same.

Thanks, bro. Wishlisted.. starpoint isn't too bad.. once you figure out the controls, it's fine and all.. it's nothing on the scale of going to play an X game, tho. Fuck.. That.. Shit.

Assassin creed Black Flag picked that up wasn't on sale at the start.

My collection of Ass Creed games

Ass Creed III with George Washing dlc

Brotherhood

and

Black Flag

I just heard those were some of the best no way in hell do I have time to play them all I guess Syndicate is really good.

Nothing yet, I have dying light and wolfenstien new blood in my cart I keep adding skyrim and fallout 3 and new vegas sincew I havent played them, but I keep removing them

It's absolutely retarded how the Steam store is infinite scroll but you can't open anything in new tabs or windows.

Elite Dangerous at -67% is tempting, but I went for Hard West instead.

Maybe I'll cave later.

Nothing... yet. I'm thinking about Soma. I am not sure if I should wait and see if the xmas sale will be a bigger discount... or get it now.

Got Max Payne 3 and Metro Last Light redux. Can't believe Max Payne 3 is a 27GB download lol.

Think i grabbed some decent cheapies

Legacy of Kain: Defiance 1.74
Oniken Steam Store and Retail Key 0.99
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain 1.74
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Relic Rune Pack 0.49
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD 2.99
Mini Ninjas 2.49
Dark Void 2.99
Brutal Legend 1.49
Hitman Contracts 1.74

Dishonored: 4.99
KotOR II: 2.99
To the Moon: 1.99

Def a nice haul for only 10 bucks :D

Apparently "The Crew" was a separate sale that overlapped this sale, as it is no longer on sale.

I take my earlier statement back, since I have just noticed Alien Isolation and Total War series for sale, which weren't available to me before, so I decided to get a few games.

I got Raiden 4: Overkill, Mirror's Edge and Remember Me.

These Steam sales are bad I mean who has time to play all this stuff? Have a two week vacation coming up I think...
Just added Far Cry 4
I would of never bought it at 59.99 a year ago....

Back