What case can handle dual Antec 620 in push/pull on top?

ituggle

Gawd
I am about to do a new build and I picked up two of the Antec 620 coolers when they were on sale, one for CPU and one for GPU (gonna strap it on a GTX 670). I grabbed 4 Gentle Typhoons so I can do push/pull on each radiator. A friend of mine said he thought that would make them too tall (thick?) to use them on the top of most cases.

My dream case is the Silverstone FT02. I love the 90 degree rotation for heat, but there is only one 120mm exhaust on the top. If I really have to, I will get this case and only use the 620 on the CPU and get a 670 FTW to vent out the top of its slot, but I really want to use the other 620 on the graphics card.

Other cases I like are:

Corsair 550D (not crazy about the looks, but it is a great case)
650D
600T
Vengeance series (again not crazy about the looks, but everything else seems great)

Cooler Master HAF series (again not crazy about the looks, but all that mesh can help with cooling).
Cosmos II (love the look. hate the weight and price)

Also, I like the cases that have a 200mm or 230mm intake fan in the front (and preferably one on the side) but that is not a deal breaker.

I would like both of the radiators to be blowing out of the top of the case, not one up and one pointed out the back.

Anyone here have any experience fitting 2 push/pull rads in the top of any of these cases?

Any help, or alternative suggestions would be appreciated.

The FT02 appears to have several fans on the bottom. Can you not replace one of those with the heat exchanger for one of your coolant loops?

Obviously, you'd then have one blowing out the bottom, but I don't necessarily see what's wrong with that.

Back