What button for Chating in BF2?

erkan

Gawd
Maybe its becasue im retarded, maybe becasue im stoned almost every time I play, but i dont know the freaking button for in game chatting!?! I cant find my box/manual and the ingame control config is confusing and I dont see an option for it in there( only voip crap ).
thanks
paul

You mean with text? In all the Battlefield games, it's always been K to say to everyone and L to say to your team. BF2 is probably the same, but I dunno for sure because I don't have it.

"J" is to talk to both friendlies and enemies, "K" is for just team, and "L" is for squad talk. Also, If you're on a squad and have a Mic, press 'B' to talk to you're squad.

erkan said:
Maybe its becasue im retarded, maybe becasue im stoned almost every time I play, but i dont know the freaking button for in game chatting!?! I cant find my box/manual and the ingame control config is confusing and I dont see an option for it in there( only voip crap ).
thanks
paul

Step 1: Lay off dope.
Step 2: Wait until lingering after-effects wear off, improving short-term memory.
Step 3: Suddenly remember that you used manual for rolling papers.
Step 4: Get high again (using a bong fashioned out of the game box and duct tape), and get kicked out of every squad you join, due to inability to remember squad leader's orders.
Step 5: Still can't figure out how to communicate in-game.

PNut12345 said:
Step 1: Lay off dope.
Step 2: Wait until lingering after-effects wear off, improving short-term memory.
Step 3: Suddenly remember that you used manual for rolling papers.
Step 4: Get high again (using a bong fashioned out of the game box and duct tape), and get kicked out of every squad you join, due to inability to remember squad leader's orders.
Step 5: Still can't figure out how to communicate in-game.

Step 6: Pass ME the J because it's NEVER 420 around here!!!!!! It's been months! :(

anyone live around phoenix?, we could have a smoke weed and play bf2 day.

You have to be kidding me. First the "missing" key, now this? Keep up the drug use fella, its doing wonders for you.

cool thanx. Maybe with more positive comments like that, i can keep my 3.92 gpa(biochemistry major)

Just remember, weed does not lead to a good kill to death ratio. Unless you just camp out, which is boring. :D

i dont puff, but i think if more people did there would be less wars and crap going on in the world. I think all the world leaders should get together and have a toke fest.

:D

Why do you think we here in Canada are so even tempered, and never act the fool, or cause shit just to satisfy our own ego ?

Its called B.C. bud.

bonkrowave said:
Why do you think we here in Canada are so even tempered, and never act the fool, or cause shit just to satisfy our own ego ?

Its called B.C. bud.

Pffft. Yeah yeah sure, THAT's why. America has just as many potheads and more. Get over yourself.

I wasn't talking about America or any country in particular, I very clearly stated what Canada does not do.

Im sorry, who has to get over themselves ?

You made the connection with America, not me :rolleyes:
You know not everything has to do with the United States.

Back