What Bill Gates Is Afraid Of

One of the best people to come out of the 20th century. So sad that Jobs is fanatically worshiped by so many for superficial things while Bill Gates should probably be made a saint by the Pope for all his humanitarian efforts to help people fight disease, improve education, etc etc etc.

If I had the cash of Bill Gates I'd pull a Sheldon Cooper and be afraid that I will die before I could download my mind into a robot :D

One of the best people to come out of the 20th century. So sad that Jobs is fanatically worshiped by so many for superficial things while Bill Gates should probably be made a saint by the Pope for all his humanitarian efforts to help people fight disease, improve education, etc etc etc.

I could totally see Jobs having had a secret room behind a bookcase where he punched kittens. Just seemed like that kinda angry guy.

Bill Gates is definitely an awesome human being. Did anyone see his leg bouncing up and down while talking? A little distracting but it shows his enthusiasm.

Asteroids? Check
Nuclear war? Check
Global Pandemic? Check
Networked AI? No check...

Steve Jobs just wanted us to buy Apple products.. while Bill Gates wants to help determine the destiny of mankind.. Which is scarier?

The Money, the Power and Insanity of Bill Gates ~ The Planned Parenthood Depopulation Agenda

Bill Gates no doubt feels the same about Sanger as he continues to give massive funding to the organisation his father co-founded with the overt racist and child hater Margaret Sanger and is carrying on that agenda through his so called ‘philanthropic’ activities.

Bill Gates Says Government Spying Isn't Always Bad

The Ambitions of Bill and Melinda Gates: Controlling Population and Public Education

Continuing their commitment to controlling global population growth through artificial contraception, sterilization, and abortion initiatives, Microsoft founder and philanthropist, Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, a self-described ''practicing'' Catholic, are now attempting to control the curriculum of the nation's public schools. Subsidizing the Common Core State Standards in English language arts and mathematics, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has committed more than $76 million to support teachers in implementing the Common Core'--a standardized national curriculum.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Invested Millions In Private Prisons

Bill and Melinda Gates want to fix another messy global problem: banking

Bill Gates - the world's health dictator

Gates Foundation financed PBS education programming which promoted Microsoft's interests

Bill Gates: 'Some days I wish we had a system like the UK' to give Obama more power

If you wanted to avoid Steve Jobs, you didn't buy Apple. How are you going to avoid Bill Gates??
bill_gates.sized.gif

Obviosly Mr. Gates will doom us all as his eradication programs foster the very super-bugs he seeks to eradicate. Kill 99.9% of a growing evolving thing...the .1% that is left will be the most resilient.

Or maybe not...though I agree that infectious disease is the biggest medium range danger to human civilization as we know it. One problem is that pharma relentlessly pursues new antibiotics so they can bring them to market for a profit...then they will gradually lose efficacy due to use/overuse and evolution...I hope someone is keeping some new antibiotic technologies under wraps for a rainy day.

Lots to debate here...

Forced vaccination agenda, not interested. Many more people would be saved if he poured his money into food and jobs for these 3rd world countries, than trying to inject starving people with vaccines that haven't been proven to be safe and effective.

we need that large decimation of the population for some sort of real future not like Neuromancer.

Hm, after he basically tricked the guy that created DOS into selling it to him and then turned around and then took it to IBM to get rich, then stole the GUI from an Apple prototype that Jobs lent him, then crushed any competion by putting 'free' versions of apps (like a web browser) into Windows. He was a RUTHLESS business man.

Sure, he became a great guy afrter he had more money than he could spend in several lifetimes, big deal.

then stole the GUI from an Apple prototype that Jobs lent him, then crushed any competion by putting 'free' versions of apps (like a web browser) into Windows. He was a RUTHLESS business man.

Incorrect. He copied the graphical interface from Xerox, just like Apple did. Get over it.

Forced vaccination agenda, not interested. Many more people would be saved if he poured his money into food and jobs for these 3rd world countries, than trying to inject starving people with vaccines that haven't been proven to be safe and effective.

How many people in your extended family have died of infectious diseases?

Hm, after he basically tricked the guy that created DOS into selling it to him and then turned around and then took it to IBM to get rich, then stole the GUI from an Apple prototype that Jobs lent him, then crushed any competion by putting 'free' versions of apps (like a web browser) into Windows. He was a RUTHLESS business man.

Sure, he became a great guy afrter he had more money than he could spend in several lifetimes, big deal.

Are you running for some political office against Bill or are you just a fool?

Firstly it was Paul Allen that knew Tim Paterson, the creator of DOS and orchestrated the purchase. Second it was a purchase, initially for $25,000 which is $65,000 today and then later the total became $75,000 which is $200,000 in todays dollars. Not too bad for a few months of work for a programmer that wasn't a strategic or visionary guy that knew what he had done much less any clue how to follow up on it. But yes, Bill swindled the guy, right?

Apple? Lol, Xerox is who invented the GUI. I don't see you crying a river of tears for them.

Lastly damn that guy to hell for adding features to his products! Its been going on forever. Think of all the companies that have been crushed by MS including Notepad, Calculator, and Minesweeper with Windows.

Bill Gates is an excellent businessman who has repeatedly shown the ability to see the potential of opportunities he's had in his life. What an asshole! :rolleyes:

Are you running for some political office against Bill or are you just a fool?

Firstly it was Paul Allen that knew Tim Paterson, the creator of DOS and orchestrated the purchase. Second it was a purchase, initially for $25,000 which is $65,000 today and then later the total became $75,000 which is $200,000 in todays dollars. Not too bad for a few months of work for a programmer that wasn't a strategic or visionary guy that knew what he had done much less any clue how to follow up on it. But yes, Bill swindled the guy, right?

If memory serves me Patterson was brought onto the MS team later and his stock options made him a millionaire.

Bill was just as ingenious regarding Windows as Jobs was for the iPod. He had a simple and common sense idea... why replace computers when you could just upgrade the software. Jobs made the mp3 player easy to use for the common person (imo common sense but for engineers not their wheel house).

Back then those PCs were expensive assets, imo Apple/Jobs screwed the pouch by demanding hardware upgrades from businesses.

This. Sometimes it's hard to fathom that I used to consider Bill Gates as an evil man.

I think this forum is becoming nutter central. Don't forget restock all that rice and ammo, prepper.

It's not the vaccinations that are the problem, it's the lack of choice being forced upon the parents. Most of us can agree that vaccinations are good, but giving the govt more power and taking more liberties away from us is not.
Gov't control vs. Individual freedom and liberty.

It's not the vaccinations that are the problem, it's the lack of choice being forced upon the parents. Most of us can agree that vaccinations are good, but giving the govt more power and taking more liberties away from us is not.
Gov't control vs. Individual freedom and liberty.

I think that becomes a fine line when allowing one person a freedom (to not be vaccinated for example) can and does harm other people that didn't have a choice in the matter (exposure to people with disease because they choose not to be vaccinated). It's a mighty fine line, and I'm the last person to want the gubment to dictate or decide anything, but I have a really hard time being sympathetic to anyone refusing to have their kids inoculated against disease.

And I'm also pretty OK with forcing it on undereducated 3rd world folks that don't know enough to even begin making that kind of decision for themselves, since it's likely to cost me money or worse down the road. It's a fine line indeed though.

Bill gates conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers?

really? lol

allow me to reiterate: lol

Nothing crazy here, except people who are ignorant.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015...egally-testing-tribal-children-with-vaccines/

http://breakingthenewstoday.blogspot.com/2013/11/48000-children-in-india-paralysed-by.html

These are facts... In America forcing medical procedures upon people especially children should be left up to the parents, not the government. Look at the vaccine courts, there is a reason you cannot sue vaccine makers if they kill your child. You can have my vaccine, then you be "extra" protected ; )

And what happens when your child infects and kills other children because the stupid ass parents thought some individual choice was more important than other people's children and lives?

Sure, it should be parents choice, but parents are dumbfucks who believe Jenny McCarthy, so...

And what happens when your child infects and kills other children because the stupid ass parents thought some individual choice was more important than other people's children and lives?

Sure, it should be parents choice, but parents are dumbfucks who believe Jenny McCarthy, so...
As long as those shitheads stay under quarantine in their own homes, I could care less. But they shouldn't be allowed to go to public schools, that's for sure.

Thank god vaccines prevent us from spreading a disease to infect/kill other children while not being affected themselves.......

And just because people come to the same conclusion, does not mean it's for the same reasons as someone else right? Have you actually done ANY research at all this issue or just regurgitating the same info as everyone else who hasn't done research themselves... You should read up on how drugs get approved for use in the US, or how we are still using drugs that are completely banned in the EU... But it's for our own good right? It's not like a multi-billion dollar industry is at risk or anything....

Also, vaccines are nowhere near as effective as they would have you believe. Most of the diseases are gone because we aren't living in a dirty 3rd world country....

As long as those shitheads stay under quarantine in their own homes, I could care less. But they shouldn't be allowed to go to public schools, that's for sure.

Why would you care if you are a non-"shithead" parent that did vaccinate your kids? Suddenly not so confident in the effectiveness of the vaccines?

You left out the part where Jobs stole the GUI from Xerox PARC "Star" project.

So St. Jobs is hardly the aggrieved party.

Also, vaccines are nowhere near as effective as they would have you believe. Most of the diseases are gone because we aren't living in a dirty 3rd world country....

In the 1950s, apart from the atomic bomb, America's greatest fear was polio. The 1952 U.S. epidemic was the worst outbreak in the nation's history. Of nearly 58,000 cases reported that year, 3,145 people died and 21,269 were left with mild to disabling paralysis. April 12 almost became a national holiday... the reason - Jonas Salk's polio vaccine.

By the end of 1990, an estimated 500,000 annual cases worldwide of paralysis resulting from polio had been prevented due to immunization programs carried out by the World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, and many other organizations, and in 1991, transmission of polio was declared as "interrupted" in the Western Hemisphere.

Vaccination is worthless, right?

Speaking of good people, Salk's sole focus had been to develop a safe and effective polio vaccine --- with no interest in personal profit. When asked who owned the patent to it, Salk said, "There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?

I didn't know that so much ignorance could effectively be condensed into a few sentences. I guess you learn something new every day ;)

In the 1950s, apart from the atomic bomb, America's greatest fear was polio. The 1952 U.S. epidemic was the worst outbreak in the nation's history. Of nearly 58,000 cases reported that year, 3,145 people died and 21,269 were left with mild to disabling paralysis. April 12 almost became a national holiday... the reason - Jonas Salk's polio vaccine.

By the end of 1990, an estimated 500,000 annual cases worldwide of paralysis resulting from polio had been prevented due to immunization programs carried out by the World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, and many other organizations, and in 1991, transmission of polio was declared as "interrupted" in the Western Hemisphere.

Vaccination is worthless, right?

Speaking of good people, Salk's sole focus had been to develop a safe and effective polio vaccine --- with no interest in personal profit. When asked who owned the patent to it, Salk said, "There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?

So you're keeping up on your black plague/leprosy vaccines right.... Also, saying they are not as effective as you're lead to believe is NOT the same as saying they are worthless.

saying they are not as effective as you're lead to believe is NOT the same as saying they are worthless.

But it's close enough that saying it without a good deal of quantifying is gonna put one squarely in the same camp as a bunch of nutcases in the eyes of a great many folks(read: everyone in an online forum), even if you aren't. Devils in the details.

This. Sometimes it's hard to fathom that I used to consider Bill Gates as an evil man.

Yea, he really changed my opinion of him. He's still not perfect, but he's doing a lot of great stuff for mankind. He used to be the evil, ruthless devilchild head of Microsoft. After he left, my opinion was changed. Great guy, and I'd love to meet him someday.

Nothing crazy here, except people who are ignorant.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015...egally-testing-tribal-children-with-vaccines/

http://breakingthenewstoday.blogspot.com/2013/11/48000-children-in-india-paralysed-by.html

These are facts... In America forcing medical procedures upon people especially children should be left up to the parents, not the government. Look at the vaccine courts, there is a reason you cannot sue vaccine makers if they kill your child. You can have my vaccine, then you be "extra" protected ; )

Okay just to see what websites your using for your sources I went ahead and visited themillenniumreport.com and low and behold the first article is titled.

"TEXAS DELUGE: Was it a geoengineered weather event to enforce compliance with Agenda 21?"

I am not fucking kidding.

Okay just to see what websites your using for your sources I went ahead and visited themillenniumreport.com and low and behold the first article is titled.

"TEXAS DELUGE: Was it a geoengineered weather event to enforce compliance with Agenda 21?"

I am not fucking kidding.

Yep, no surprise there. It's very amusing when the anti-vaccine people post links to their "reputable sources". It's always links to some garbage website full of nonsense, and I cannot comprehend how any sane, thinking person would believe any of it. What really pisses me off is this backwards, ignorant "thinking" puts everyone at risk. People don't want to vaccinate? Stay the hell out of the general public then.

As for Bill Gates, I have really grown to admire him over the years. Unlike the vast majority of the rich, he seems to actually give a damn about the world around him and the people in it.

Back