what are your top 2/3 pools?

mkrohn

2[H]4U
I am of course X11 completely. I had considered some others but I'm lazy and X11 has been very good to me so I don't want to retune everything again. I have every rig fully ready to jump to scrypt if that takes back off again. I'm also monitoring some other algo's but haven't jumped in

#1 betarigs by a mile
#2 trademybit just started testing them since they pay in BTC
#3 cryptoalts
#4 nicehash (started out nice but blows lately)

How are you finding Trademybit? I've seen it mentioned they do X11 in a couple other threads and I'm intrigued. If it offers better performance than Nicehash (fewer restarts, less of what looks to be wasted hash power, etc.) then I'll give it a shot.

Nothing X11 has been good for the last day or so. I think the market is flooded with hash after the recent optimization rush. I'm just playing with betarigs for the most part. Got a couple machines on LTCX (xhash pool) to see how that goes. Yeah, I've read the scam thread. But I did DRK after reading the same, and made a small fortune.

Betarig
Nicehash
Blackcoinpool

Basically have a tiered setup going on. Blackcoinpool is my lowest tier, and what I use to set my minimum prices on other sites.

Example

Betarig - rate 0.0014
Nicehash - rate 0.0013
Blackcoinpool - base rate 0.0012

Based on those numbers I my rigs will swap between pools depending on the going rate. So if the current rate on NH is 12 and 15 on BR, i'll mine on BR. If it's 11 on BR and NH it'll mine on blackcoinpool. Hard to explain, hah.

Last edited:
Definitely giving up on Suchpool. They say DDOS protection but damn it is constantly going down.

My own p2pool vert mon parallax merged miner VM.

Oh yeah, zero mining fee.

OK, so I'd say my list is:

Blackcoinpool
Nicehash

I haven't tried Trademybit yet, but as far as I'm concerned, it's probably slightly better than Nicehash already so it will most likely take second spot.

Scrypt:
Nicehash with minimum payouts
Scryptguild
Rejectmining(my pool)

x11:
ipominer depending on the coin
trademybit
suchpool for dark

x13:
maxminers for boost

Back