What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Hopefully Spider-Man if the reviews don't reveal any major performance issues. I already know it's a good game on the surface, but I'm not gonna bite on something that runs like garbage on the PC. If it's a mess, I'll probably end up replaying GTA5 again.

I will be dipping into Spider-Man Remastered for PC this weekend. I'm really excited to swing around Manhattan again and grind out all the Steam Achievements to go along with my Platinum Trophies for the PS4 and PS5 Remastered versions.

If I'm not on that, I'll still be grinding out the latest program in MLB The Show 22 or messing around with getting some more arcade roms for RetroArch on my Xbox Series X.

Star wars galaxies. SWGEMU.com been months in the making but wraping up my Darkside jedi knight trials. Got lucky and made some decent credits so now i can comfortably farm some fun shit without worrying about having no money. Finally finished my build so i dont need to worry about visability and welcome player bounty hunters to come get me. jedi.jpgyup.jpg

Currently only rdr2, but I'm downloading all those games that I've been collecting for years or recently bought on a steam sale but haven't played or just tried a little...eg. crysis 3,far cry 4,half life 2,dirt rally,bad company 2,mgs 5,just cause 2...I don't even know where I have them all anymore,there should be max payne 3 somewhere too...
Then there are bf1,3,4,5, hardline (I mostly played bf3 and 4), but it was all miserable where they beat me in MP,didn't play bf5, battlefield 1 is the best for me...
Now I have an rtx 3060, which should run most of those games at ultra settings 1080p,

Last edited:
Diving back into The Witness again. Started playing a few years back and never finished. Time to see if I can make it to the end this time before forgetting how to do the puzzles.

I'm playing Kirby Super Star (The SNES original).

I decided to see how many bosses I can beat in The Arena with no abilities. I can beat Combo Cannon, Dyna Blade, King Dedede, one of the Mid-Boss All-Stars, Heavy Lobster, Kracko, and Lololo and Lalala without any abilities. But not in one run.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Going for 100% Steam Achievents and only have one playthrough to at Ultra Hard difficulty to finish it. Doing pretty well as my character has only died seven times so far.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Going for 100% Steam Achievents and only have one playthrough to at Ultra Hard difficulty to finish it. Doing pretty well as my character has only died seven times so far.

I take dying seven times so far back. Character has died more times than I can count on Ultra Hard difficulty. Spent an hour on just one Behemoth. Died a half-dozen times trying to take that big bastard down.

Finished the Dying Light DLC, The Following, Sniper Elite 4 (again).
Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition (again) this time w/ RT.
Flatout 2...now I'm trying to finish Mafia 3 (again) but with the Definitive Edition, man it's a fucking buggy mess since the 2K launcher was introduced smh.

Ended up getting sucked into yet another new Season for D3. They always seem to suck me in for a few weeks at least when a new season drops.

Vacation so

Baldurs Gate originals Beamdog didn't know you could zoom in game

Deatthloop

Hunt Showdown

SteelRising Beta

PS5 and Demon Souls waiting on both

Might refund if terrible

Last edited:
Just got a copy of Death Stranding. Will be chipping away at that in between Oxygen Not Included and Factorio sessions. Also, Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries ^_^

Played through a good portion of R-Type Final 2. I've really gotten into it over the last few days. Also played a little Razion EX while I was in the shooting mood.

Ghost of Tsushima

I know its just another open world game like all the rest, but the pacing and style are refreshing. Perhaps its me getting older but I find it harder to play good games that are relaxing. This game is loads of fun and not stressful at all.

I finally finished Shivering Isles to get all the achievements on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion after 16 years. I planned to go straight to SI for the achievements, but I got sucked into a full playthrough. Took me 96 hours to get 5 achievements. First played July 29, 2006.

1661821355443.png

1661821410392.png

I got sucked into a full playthrough.

I finished it twice, once the right way, and once a sneaky-sneaky speedrun way, and I finished it in a really strikingly short amount of time, IIRC I want to say less than 9 hours, but it's been so long, I'll say under 16. Pretty sure I did it in an afternoon and a morning.

I'm really, really looking forward to Skyblivion.

More Star Wars galaxies! The players who play rebels are asshole and need to die, pvp has been awesome

I'm hoping to finally finish up the Spider-Man Remastered DLC missions. Neat concept, but that game has more filler objectives than an Ubisoft fever dream.

going to pik up

Assassin's Creed Origins and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

off amazon prime free games, and cheek out the combat on both

if I enjoy both, then I'll have to choose which on to start with!

going to pik up

Assassin's Creed Origins and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

off amazon prime free games, and cheek out the combat on both

if I enjoy both, then I'll have to choose which on to start with!

I got Orgins from there but I didn't see Shadow of Mordor, I wonder if it's even being offered?

I’m in a weird mix of games right now:
The Last of Us Part 1 - started tonight
Red Dead Redemption 2 - unbelievably my 4th playthrough
Battlefield 2042 - rediscovered the fun in this game, some great BF moments on the classic maps (this might be nostalgia, mostly)

Thymesia

Loaded up Warhammer Chaos Gate was a mistake game looks really good but isn't casual.

Back