What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I haven’t yet. I think I’ve seen it. I’ll take a look tomorrow.
I beat infernax. A bit sad it's over bc I really like playing these types of Retro games. I couldn't get into Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth or dead cells...I wonder if beholgar is any good

Dragon Age is for sure a good next step. Unless you are ready for a change of pace and want to go Sci-Fi and then back to the countryside of Dragon Age. Both are great choices for your next adventure.
I went with Dragon Age. I'm enjoying the story and the game play. Tactics is going to take some work to figure out.

While I was figuring things out, when someone in my party died while I was figuring out how to issue commands I'd load a save game. Took me awhile to figure out that if someone survives the immediate battle the party revives.

I beat infernax. A bit sad it's over bc I really like playing these types of Retro games. I couldn't get into Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth or dead cells...I wonder if beholgar is any good

Nice! I'm still at the beginning. My daughter and I are on our third NG+ in a row of River City Girls. :D Trying to get everything in the game.

Has anyone played Warm Snow? I just happened to come across it on you tube and got the demo. I normally do not like rogue like games but this one just feels really good. If anyone had input on the full game would appreciate it.
I tried hades but didn't really care for the characters or game play. Also played the demo for transmute which reminded me allot of metroid.
I also finally got cyberpunk with coupons for 19. I don't think my 970 can make it thru so I guess I'll wait until I get a better gpu?

Horizon Forbidden West. I wish this didn't come out so close to Elden Ring, but at least this is giving me something good to play until Elden Ring is fully optimized.
I'm enjoying it so far, but it's emphasizing the areas of the original that I liked least (archery) and reducing the area I liked most (melee). Otherwise, it's more of the same. If you like the first, this is more of it.

Has anyone played blazing chrome or time spinner? Both are on sale but don't want to buy unless they are worth it

I've been eyeing Elden Ring but I've heard that the grind is brutal. I've been looking for a good rpg to play and would have jumped on Forbidden West if it wasn't a PS exclusive.

Just finished Bioshock infinite on Sunday. Still doing GoW5 coop and have not decided what SP game to do next.

Started some old games the other day. Back playing Pillars of Eternity and also eyeballing the enhanced versions of Baldur's Gate and Nverwinter Nights.

I've been eyeing Elden Ring but I've heard that the grind is brutal. I've been looking for a good rpg to play and would have jumped on Forbidden West if it wasn't a PS exclusive.
There's certainly a "grind", but there's enough variation and choice (in approaches, in targets) it doesn't really feel like grind.

I'll definitely be spending more time this weekend on Elden Ring, the little free time I'll have. It's completely engrossing once you learn your way around the world, mechanics, and controls.

Elden Ring

I just found this week when I purchase Steam Wallet Cards I get 10% off them again with my Walmart discount card.
I get so bored with the people in the lunch room I roam over to Dept.5 pick up Steam wallet cards.
That wasnt the case for about 2-3 years now I can pick up a 50.00 card and get 5.00 off.
The problem is alot of the games I want are on Epic but at least Elden Ring wasn't.
Next game I plan on picking up either Midnight Suns or Warhammer Dark Tide.

Started some old games the other day. Back playing Pillars of Eternity and also eyeballing the enhanced versions of Baldur's Gate and Nverwinter Nights.
I enjoyed PoE, it was one of the first isometric RPGs I had played. I've yet to try the second one.

I'm not sure what's next out of my backlog, still need to play some more Frostpunk.

DCS, Ace Combat 7.

Felt like flying Ukrainian planes for some reason as of late.

Screen_220224_211836.png
Screen_220224_212623.png

Been playing tunic. If you like Zelda style games this is a must play. Reminds me of the latest Zelda game on switch but to me visuals are alot better on tunic and it goes from colorful to dark and atmospheric and not kiddy like Zelda. Music and game play are amazing prob my goty for 2022

Been kind of bored lately after beating FC6... got back into COD:CW some and am trying different endings on CP2077. Looking forward to the BF2042 patch though to see if they have fixed a lot of the issues. I still find that game fun, but it has fallen to "filler" category on my list for now.

Been kind of bored lately after beating FC6... got back into COD:CW some and am trying different endings on CP2077. Looking forward to the BF2042 patch though to see if they have fixed a lot of the issues. I still find that game fun, but it has fallen to "filler" category on my list for now.
How was fc6? The last good one I played was 3. 4 was OK but I skipped 5

How was fc6? The last good one I played was 3. 4 was OK but I skipped 5
It was alright, I enjoyed it enough to finish it anyway... lol. Typical "wash, rinse, repeat" Farcry game IMO, just a new setting is all. The story was pretty decent though for an FC game. I snagged it on sale back in December but had shelved it for other games at the time. I enjoyed FC5 when it came out, the only one I ever skipped over was FC Primal.

Cartoony doesn't mean kiddie. However usually the ones concerned by that are kids themselves.
Tunic is cartoony as well but more moody and less plastic looking like Zelda on switch. It looks pretty amazing and I'm just in the beginning lol

That Far Cry 6 Stranger Things mission The Vanishing

The Division 2 Manhunt Huntsman League events, I didn't do them the first go around.

Hmm, something from my Steam backlog

It was alright, I enjoyed it enough to finish it anyway... lol. Typical "wash, rinse, repeat" Farcry game IMO, just a new setting is all. The story was pretty decent though for an FC game. I snagged it on sale back in December but had shelved it for other games at the time. I enjoyed FC5 when it came out, the only one I ever skipped over was FC Primal.
Yeah that's why I quit after 4..it seemed like the same game as 3 just different story and characters lol I hardly could finish 4 and got it for 4 bucks. Prob going to wait on elden ring to go on sale

Probably will play some Elden Ring, Dying Light, a little Sims 4 or Sims medieval for a bit. Been getting nostalgic a bit for older games lately. o_O

Death Stranding or another RE3 remake run (want to buy the zap gun on completion, but also not sure if will wait for its ray tracing update)

The physics always felt off to me in RE3 remake. Jill and Carlos carrying and swinging around rifles/rocket launchers/rail cannons like they're made of cardboard.

Back