What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Farming Simulator 15 on Xbox 360. I'm on day 2 now and it's not really that bad. I can see myself playing this on and off.

zzzz.png

Here is a recommended Mudrunner mod - it adds much longer winch cable + the winch runs on battery vs PTO (power take - if you roll it, engine dies winch is disabled) while the battery winch still works.

Lots of other features + adds RESHADE & can make the game much brighter vs the dull Russian landscape.

https://mudrunner.net/how-to-install/

RESHADE visual examples: (audio stutters at beginning & yes, I am the DUI driver / streamer)

Experimental / "how to" get color saturation - change speed & watch at 2x

Obvious improvements w/ RESHADE 4.7 - change speed & watch at 2x

Last edited:
Nioh 1 graphics look dated
Still going to check out Nioh 2
Rainbow 6 seige

Last edited:
Link's Awakening on the Switch

The Division 2 - I've been having a devil of a time trying to kill the 2 Hunters at the top of the Summit, on normal, I will try to play around with brand/gear sets(I'm using Hunter's Fury) but they're not fun to fight.

Some Doom Eternal.

Edit: Maybe some Doom3

Last edited:
My group did the Hunter summit fight when it was on Legendary only and we just used traps and pulled them back into the hallway. Dangerour to do but doable if you have one or two strong DPS guys, a CC guy and a healer or another CC guy using different CC (traps and blinders or traps and goo worked for us).

I went back in time. I bought the AoE 1,2, and 3 DE games on steam. Going through AoE 1 DE right now. Fond memories. Still fun after all these years! Can't wait to get to AoE 2 DE.
That game is still an old classic. I tried it on an ultrawide monitor for the first time just for giggles and it was fun.

Clear Sky was my favorite of the series, but I think it’s pretty widely considered the worst by others.
I never finished it the last time I played so its hard to compare but I was enjoying the bit that I did play.

Got a Fanatec Clubsport recently. Thoroughly enjoying Dirt Rally . Until the 10th that is ...
Good to see another fellow person playing racing games with a wheel. Thought I was left out to dry all by myself. I feel lonely as the minority of sim racers on here.

Not Cyberpunk 2077. I will eventually. Need a new GPU first.

Probably CoD MW, Star Wars Squadrons and Ace Combat 7.

Considering giving Elite Dangerous a try.

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing on Xbox 360. Haven't tried much fishing games in a while, but this resembles Sega Bass Fishing, but a little more sophisticated in controls

Back