What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Trying to knock out the last of the DLC for Dark Souls 2. Took a break from it for a while and want to finally cross that one off the list.

I kept writing myself notes what to play I would use a piece of tape then throw it away. So I just picked up a back to school 1.99 dry erase board at Walmart instead =)

Attachments

• 20200808_212550.jpg
    20200808_212550.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
Currently Dr's noted out from work until Thursday at minimum depending on if surgery is needed. Been working on more Star Wars the old Republic. May see about getting KOTOR 1 working for me as Id love to play it again

Fortnite with the 8 year old! Man I am terrible at building....gotta get him into a more tactical old school shooter.

DCS F-18 and CoD MW.

Going to get either Death Stranding or Horizon Zero Dawn. Wanted HZD, but seems like it may be best to play that a few months down the line so may get DS.

And possibly may start Halo 3.

Playing Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse in my current run of only playing games that are at least a decade old. :V

Finally finished links awakening on the switch, and as always, more wow, some division 2 and a bit of apex legends

Still recovering from surgery, out of work until 9/3 at minimum. Still on SWTOR and Pokemon Go once in a while for remote raids

I just finished playing through Mass Effect 1 - 3 again. I thought that part 3 was much better with all the DLC installed.

Now I'm starting on The Last of Us which I've embarrassingly never finished.

I played ME3 for the first time a few months ago on PS3 without the extra DLC, and even then I enjoyed it a good bit. Maybe it didn't feel as complete as ME2, but it was surprisingly good--made me sad that it was over! I'll have to give it another go with the DLC on PC or something when I eventually do the 1-3 playthrough.

I just finished playing through Mass Effect 1 - 3 again. I thought that part 3 was much better with all the DLC installed.

Now I'm starting on The Last of Us which I've embarrassingly never finished.

I'm probably going to finish ME2 tonight. It's one of my favorite games, I should've played them years ago. I need to find out if the DLC is installed on steam

Wasteland 3! The real heir to the fallout series. The last one was a little janky at times, but still fun. So far I'm enjoying this one. Not perfect, but it's the sort of game I really love so I will happily overlook some wobbles.

Picked up Crusader King III this week and just went through the tutorial last night. It should give me hundreds of hours of play time going forward.

I sold my video card, so it's console time for me. Gonna replay the Uncharted series again. Since I've already found all the collectibles, it'll be pretty straightforward point A to point B rather than wandering around looking for stuff on the ground.

Wasteland 3 here too. It’s on game pass for PC so why not. Enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Parja
like this
More Borderlands 3 since I modded my GTX 970 with an AIO and homemade brackets.

Microsoft Flight Simulator

So relaxing flying around. Also enjoy learning the mechanics of the sim and improving my flying. Working on flying 'proper' by getting clearance, starting the plane, taxiing,parking etc. Time flies while playing (pun intended).

Also Metal Gear Solid V.

Last edited:
The Division 1, a friend just recently built a gaming PC and acquired the game on Uplay for free so I'll be helping him through the level 1-30 experience. Get him all geared up for the Global Event: Onslaught next week

Some Death Stranding as well.

Maybe a bit of Doom Eternal

Last edited:
I finally played HL Alyx.
I bought it a couple months ago and never even launched it.
My God, what a great game. Finally a game that feels like a VR masterpiece.

Really getting into Crusader Kings 3. There is a learning curve but not quite as bad as CK2 was when it first came out. Really enjoying it.

The Division 1 still since that Global Event Onslaught is happening until Monday at 12AM. I've been boosting a few noobs while playing.

Edit: I need to get HL Alyx and VR googles. I've been wanting to play that game, just not crazy about spending a lot of $$ for VR.

Super Mario vs Raving Rabbids, like a children's version of XCom but actually pretty fun. My five year old is enjoying watching me play - so there's that.

Tony Hawk 1+2, Pokemon Go and going to try playing GTA5 for the first time. Should be fun, last GTA game I played was the top view ones

Back