What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I played Gunfire Heroes with friends over the weekend. Surprisingly fun and challenging game.

Mass Effect 2. I beat this first game last year and it was fun. I enjoyed it for the most part and really liked the lore. Mass Effect 2 is such an improvement holy shit. I can't say much about the story because I'm only a couple of hours in but the gameplay, and combat especially, is better in every single way.

Picked up Metro Exodus again. About halfway through, it looks sick with RTX and HDR.

Im working through an NG++ Ranger hardcore run with every difficulty modifier aplied..........and im only using the starting pistol, ive gotten really good at hiding :D

Also just picked up BLands 3 yesterday (steam half off sale), so far I really like the guns (they feel like they have weight), but every single thing about the story and every character can just go away, especially the voiced protagonist, total garbage.

New season started in Diablo 3 and I let myself get sucked back in. I have tons of games that I have yet to play and I keep end up getting sucked into the same old ones.

New season started in Diablo 3 and I let myself get sucked back in. I have tons of games that I have yet to play and I keep end up getting sucked into the same old ones.

Lol me too. Played all day Friday and Saturday, paragon 230 barbarian

I picked up Days Gone over the weekend (well I started it 2 weeks but only did the intro). It’s got its issues but overall I’m enjoying it. I don’t think it’s going to be anything special in terms of story or gameplay but eh, it’s fun.

My highest praise probably goes to the weather effects though. The rain storms and accompanying sound design is pretty great....too bad to my knowledge the Pacific Northwest is not known for its thunderstorms like the game seems to think.

Finished Metro Exodus. It was decent, but the weakest out of the series.

The story itself was pretty good, but the action could have been better, and you don't get into the "survival horror" aspect until the end.

Still the graphics were insane, some of the best I've seen, and if you liked the first two Metros it's worth playing.

Finally got around to 3 different games,two of which I've had for ages metal Gear v and Witcher 3. I'm still not sure what's so great about mgv seems like an empty sandbox game with boring missions over and over. I miss the gameplay from mgs on ps 1..Witcher 3 is a little better but still not sure what all the hype is about. The 3rd game is grand theft auto v which is pretty awesome so far!

I'm about halfway into Gears 5, it's my first gears game and I think it's fun the but writing is awful at points.

Played Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Star Trek Fleet Command. Mostly FO76 since I just started a few days ago.

Death Stranding drops (for the PC) on Tuesday, so I'm planning on playing that. Not sure what to expect from it, but am open-minded.
Replaying TLoU2 via NG+ right now as well. I'm right around the 50% point and am enjoying the slight difficulty boost and less scavenging-focused gameplay.

Been Playing Black Mesa which I picked up on steam sale the other week. Also snagged Doom Eternal, but have not even opened it yet. I kind of only play one game at a time... lol.

Squadron 54!

Just kidding. Renegade X, a Tib Sun FPS community remaster and it's AWESOME, Tiberian X is coming soon too and I can't wait.

Black Mesa was pretty good. I actually did a Half-Life revisit and played the whole series from beginning to end.

Unfortunately HL1 was too old, couldn't really dig the graphics anymore, but Black Mesa was amazing.

New games... Yesterday I finally tried out War Thunder for the first time. Once I figure out how everything works I can tell you if I like it or not.

Finally played a bit of guns, gore and cannoli liking it so far, the art style if way up my alley and the gameplay is pretty good.

Got around to playing Doom Eternal.... game is a freaking blast! :D Runs so smooth and looks great too, I have it maxed out @ 4K with HDR on and this thing is between 150~200 FPS the entire time... haha.

Maneater
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
finally on the last act of that game.
Battlefield V

Last edited:
Squadron 54!

Just kidding. Renegade X, a Tib Sun FPS community remaster and it's AWESOME, Tiberian X is coming soon too and I can't wait.
I need to try this! Just watched the trailer and it looks awesome but hoping the game play is there. I haven't played a really good fps since over watch. I liked being able to play a few matches and get my fill in 2 hrs. I don't have the patience for games like battlefield where your running around a huge map 50%of the game lol

Still slogging my way through Death Stranding. After this pace, maybe Doom Eternal will finally be more appealing. If I try to play it one more time and can't do it, I'm uninstalling it for good.

Yeah if I see a game is going to be a total time sink that isnt even a MMO I avoid it.

Been playing my normal Pokemon Go and just got into Star Wars The Old Republic

Back